all you need to know about krylon and more

fandangler

hello my friends, how are you all doing?

i had a question about krylon, ar ethey going out of business? because they seem like not that many people buy their paint. whenever i go to the store no one buys their paint. i think they are going to go bankrupt or something( at least it seems that way).

well as always i love each and everyone of you in a special way and i want you to be safe when you go out doing graffiti vandalizing at night. please wear a helmet and kneepads and a cup.

how do you know if the cops are coming? i always wear my headphones when im crushing dem wallzzz(i love the new booty bass mix cd!) so i cant hear the cops, i was wondering if their is any magical secrets to know if the cops are coming, or if someone called the cops on you from their cell phone.

later stay real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

This dude is a fucking cop. check this other post

YOU GOTTA READ THIS THREAD YO ITS OFF THA HIZZZZZOOOOK YO!

HAAAAY!!! EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!! I MEAN EVERYTHING!! I STARTED WRITING LAST NIGHT AND I NEED TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, HOW TO WRITE, WHERE TO WRITE, WHEN TO WRITE, WHEN TO HAVE BEEF, WHEN NOT TO HAVE BEEF, WHEN TO DO LEGAL(IF ANY), SIMPLE STYLES OR RUGGED STYLES? CMON TELLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY MAJOR WRITE ACROSS ALL THE FIFTY STATES( YES, I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!) AND DONT BE STINGY,EX GIRLFRIENDS, OLD JOBS OR ADRESSESS, OLD TEST SCORES ETC. IT IS VERY IMPORTATN FOR ALL YOU TO REVEAL EVERYTHING TO ME SO I CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL "BOMBER" LIKE YOU!!!!!( I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHEN COPS ARE COMING SO I DONT GET CAUGHT AND I GET MY CAR TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!)

THANKS!!

SEE YOU OUT IN THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was left by fandangler, not kavis87!!!! I smell 5-0 on this fool.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yea word....crown victorias got this distinct ass engine noise

yeah, plus they have that nerve-grating squeal to the brakes. I was painting under a bridge once and heard that dreaded sound, I split it, and what do you know I took a look around and there was a 5-0 parked getting out of his car going under the bridge. maybe it was fandangler himself...

Guest pock167

fandangle you smell like bacon all the way... like wat type of questionz ur asking and watnot ur so fukin lame... i cant believe they have pigs in this forum... yeah they have headphones listening to watever while there painting and krylonz losing money theyll go out of bizz... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha ur fukin lame .....

Guest Revolt

hahahahahaaha i cant belive cops turn to this shit to get them a lil brake..all the fucking cops bring in lil graff kids and shit while the real crime is out there why dont they go after it cuzs there PUSSYS thats why shit falls apart in this country blah blah blahh also FUCK ALL PIGS CUZS YOUR ALL LAZY AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT SHOW OFF YOUR POWER TO KIDS.....

• 3 weeks later...

while reading your shit fandangler i could only picture a fat fukin cop sittin behind a desk with his face filled with powdered donuts trying to figure out graff cause you havn't got a clue what graff is all about. post some more shit dingleberry or fandangle or who ever u are bacon bits.

Archived