all these job related threads...

enueone

fuck it...

i need to hire someone...

a new york / jersey based moderately skilled flash developer

to work on a per project basis...on site at the office in manhattan..

i'm sick of building flash sites..i'd be more productive if i could just stick to design so i'm lookin for someone who knows how to take a layered photoshop file and flip it...

gotta be good with actionscript.. parsing xml data, and general knowledge of flash mx..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah per project basis as opposed to full time...

i get alot of small flash sites ..lots of the same shit over and over...record label sites and musicians and stuff like that...not exactly the most exciting work but i've been doing most of the flash development for my agency for the past 3 years...

we don't have the means right now to hire a full time employee...

i've been screwed by hiring people on the hourly tip and them going over budget...

Originally posted by enueone

yeah per project basis as opposed to full time...

i get alot of small flash sites ..lots of the same shit over and over...record label sites and musicians and stuff like that...not exactly the most exciting work but i've been doing most of the flash development for my agency for the past 3 years...

we don't have the means right now to hire a full time employee...

i've been screwed by hiring people on the hourly tip and them going over budget...

hrmm, lemme ask my man. he may or may not need more freelance work but i'll drop emails.

Archived