Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ALL THE IDIOTS ON HERE ARE A VIRUS....SOON THIS WILL BE LIKE THE HIFIART BOARD.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Sep 16, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

remember that? ha. just you wait and see. with replies like BOOM YOU GET CHOPPED.... and idiots goin "first" and posting pictures of people bowling in underpants at night....oh man.... goin to hell in a handbasket. or should i say riding to hell on a fixed gear? ha.

all of you people make me sick. rich fuckers using your parents computer. fuck you. talking about slayer and anal sex alll day....fuck you. I listen to harmonious music such as POLARIS. go make sure that you got that new aespop rock cd and your dickies pants. oh hey....get some DRUGS... YEAH THATS COOL...GET SOME DRUGS...and THEN! be straightedge! and VEGAN!!!! and agnostic! yeah!!!!! wooo hoooo and then lets talk about indie rock and tight jeans! AND MENTION SHOOPLIFTING! YEAH YOU GOTTA MENTION THAT!!! and etchbath! yeah!!!! wooooooo and say all sortsa racist comments! even throw obnoxious links into the mix like : www.hiphoplives.com

something gay like that. oops i said GAY. oooooooh no....people are gonna complain. the new thing is gay writers. wwhy do i even care. im not gay, nor do i write. i just post on 12oz like an idiot and wheres my smoothie.

shotfick. this topic is safe for sure. make sure to roll out.

000000000popgunwar00000000000

2. Wilt

Wilt Guest

dont front on tight jeans..im not an "indie rocker"...im nothing...tight jeans are fresh though

3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

basically....i hope half of you die or get banned because i am visiting the site with more rage on a daily basis. i used to open the site with a smile or a grin or a smirk....always out of addiction....but now its like being addicted to heroin. sweet with a nasty bite. go die newjacks. go die.

4. DMX

DMX Guest

it's mighty strange
    you're looking happily deranged

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

see what i mean? dude. geesh. my jeans is tight constricting my balls but im not braggin. shut up. get a new hobby.

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

its always good to direct seething hatred towards vast things like the internet that you really cant do anything about other than whine whine whine. always poignant.

7. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

brooooo come visit im bored. if you cant tell.

8. Wilt

Wilt Guest

im not bragging either....rather just stating an opinion.

9. Joe Steve

Joe Steve Guest

whats your great contribution, aeon? youre just a punk ass suburbanite from the midwest who moved to a big city now youre just another artfag scenester who thinks others care about his life.

youre a waste. keep drinking nyquill and popping pills because i cant wait to see how you end up, bro.

boring cartoons, boring graffiti, boring life. get over yourself.

10. socrates

socrates Guest

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

chill out

its amessage board for kids who vandalize.

what did you expect?

12. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

hahaha
    yes indeed. except for a few key factors such as silenced uzi's,bearmace,batons,stunguns,jungle war tactics, boomerangs, and thai noodles.
    you missed. try again joe steve. p.s. im not art nor fag nor do i "scene". im more of a cartoonstraighthermit. and i dont live in a big city. plus i dont write anymore...that first sentance was poorly structured and rather off topic....anyways...im late for an appointment looking at myself in the mirror.

talk to yall soon. joesteve. ha.

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

plus....im from the west. not midwest. try again.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

Yeah he's not an art fag..he's just a fag

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i thought that was funny