ALL THE IDIOTS ON HERE ARE A VIRUS....SOON THIS WILL BE LIKE THE HIFIART BOARD.

JoeyLawrence

remember that? ha. just you wait and see. with replies like BOOM YOU GET CHOPPED.... and idiots goin "first" and posting pictures of people bowling in underpants at night....oh man.... goin to hell in a handbasket. or should i say riding to hell on a fixed gear? ha.

all of you people make me sick. rich fuckers using your parents computer. fuck you. talking about slayer and anal sex alll day....fuck you. I listen to harmonious music such as POLARIS. go make sure that you got that new aespop rock cd and your dickies pants. oh hey....get some DRUGS... YEAH THATS COOL...GET SOME DRUGS...and THEN! be straightedge! and VEGAN!!!! and agnostic! yeah!!!!! wooo hoooo and then lets talk about indie rock and tight jeans! AND MENTION SHOOPLIFTING! YEAH YOU GOTTA MENTION THAT!!! and etchbath! yeah!!!! wooooooo and say all sortsa racist comments! even throw obnoxious links into the mix like : www.hiphoplives.com

something gay like that. oops i said GAY. oooooooh no....people are gonna complain. the new thing is gay writers. wwhy do i even care. im not gay, nor do i write. i just post on 12oz like an idiot and wheres my smoothie.

shotfick. this topic is safe for sure. make sure to roll out.

000000000popgunwar00000000000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PopGunWar

basically....i hope half of you die or get banned because i am visiting the site with more rage on a daily basis. i used to open the site with a smile or a grin or a smirk....always out of addiction....but now its like being addicted to heroin. sweet with a nasty bite. go die newjacks. go die.

its always good to direct seething hatred towards vast things like the internet that you really cant do anything about other than whine whine whine. always poignant.

see what i mean? dude. geesh. my jeans is tight constricting my balls but im not braggin. shut up. get a new hobby.

im not bragging either....rather just stating an opinion.

Guest Joe Steve

whats your great contribution, aeon? youre just a punk ass suburbanite from the midwest who moved to a big city now youre just another artfag scenester who thinks others care about his life.

youre a waste. keep drinking nyquill and popping pills because i cant wait to see how you end up, bro.

boring cartoons, boring graffiti, boring life. get over yourself.

Originally posted by Joe Steve

whats your great contribution, aeon? youre just a punk ass suburbanite from the midwest who moved to a big city now youre just another artfag scenester who thinks others care about his life.

youre a waste. keep drinking nyquill and popping pills because i cant wait to see how you end up, bro.

hahaha

yes indeed. except for a few key factors such as silenced uzi's,bearmace,batons,stunguns,jungle war tactics, boomerangs, and thai noodles.

you missed. try again joe steve. p.s. im not art nor fag nor do i "scene". im more of a cartoonstraighthermit. and i dont live in a big city. plus i dont write anymore...that first sentance was poorly structured and rather off topic....anyways...im late for an appointment looking at myself in the mirror.

talk to yall soon. joesteve. ha.

hahaha

yes indeed. except for a few key factors such as silenced uzi's,bearmace,batons,stunguns,jungle war tactics, boomerangs, and thai noodles.

you missed. try again joe steve. p.s. im not art nor fag nor do i "scene". im more of a cartoonstraighthermit. and i dont live in a big city. plus i dont write anymore...that first sentance was poorly structured and rather off topic....anyways...im late for an appointment looking at myself in the mirror.

talk to yall soon. joesteve. ha.

i thought that was funny

brooooo come visit im bored. if you cant tell.

nowhere near as bored as me. i'll probably be out there around late january, when i have a car and have finished school and gotten all my legal bullshit taken care of. i'll just take a sweet ass road trip all by myself. maybe some people will want to come with me but i will tell them to fuck off because i want to be alone. then i too can be an artfag scenster!

Guest Joe Steve

its cool, aeon. right or wrong about the details, youre still so starved for attention that you're turning on the people you think give a shit. im happy you need drugs to get through each day, shows how weak of a person you are. and the fact that you list minor accomplisments and worthless opinions on a message board is even more proof of this.

keep playing tough on the board. once the drugs and self-esteem leave the system again youll have to start the self medication and ego buildup again just to make it to another day. awesome dude, you really have it all figured out.

MAN...the reason hifiart shut down was because of some more complex shit....if i can remember right

josh bumped a shitload of moderators onto the site so there were way to many mods...and some of the kids started to revolt and piss the mods off....kids would make posts saying "FUCK TREES HIS NAME IS EDDY @#T&*" and shit like that....then the mods started deleting every topic and the site went to shit...i think its cus of the mods though...too many...everything was getting edited and when the famous shit talking went down the mods would edit the posts and piss people off

Originally posted by DMX

nowhere near as bored as me. i'll probably be out there around late january, when i have a car and have finished school and gotten all my legal bullshit taken care of. i'll just take a sweet ass road trip all by myself. maybe some people will want to come with me but i will tell them to fuck off because i want to be alone. then i too can be an artfag scenster!

yo, if you are driving across country make sure you take someone along with you... i recently came back from a cross-country roadtrip and it was fucking hell. it would have been so much better if someone came with me...

your whole body feels like shit after driving 12 straight hours.

oh, yeah resist the urge to drive at 110 mph the whole way.. i got two speeding tickets for doing just that...sigh

Originally posted by Joe Steve

EXACTLY TOOK THE WORDS OUT MY MOUTH

Archived