Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

all the beef on 12 oz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Nov 19, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k whell we have all had those times where we post a sketch we think is dope and then it gets riped apart in less than a minute. whell how do u feel about this.

i personally feel that this is a good thing because although it hurts our feelings we try that much harder at our next post because we know we have a tuff croud to pleaze. the only thing i hate is when i see someone post soemthing soooo shitty it makes my eyes bleed and then a week later that person is telling me how crappy my shit is. the only time i will coment harshly on someones work is if mine is a lot better than theirs. oh and what really gets me is the people with 500 posts who say there better than me because they have made 200 more nonsence msg's than i have

anyways how do you all feel about the mentality of 12oz?;)

2. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

so in other words.....you will never comment harshly on someone else's work?

hardy har har

3. chizm

chizm Senior Member

the mentality isn't intensly beef-like. i like it.

like if you're caught ground up, its like shitting on a foot-stool, er sumthing. do you know know what i mean?

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

YOUR mom vs. MY mom.

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

naw i understand the mentality completly.
    and yes i like it because i have seen some other forums that have made me wanna kill everyone on it. its like there their own little society that has this impression that there stuff is good but compared to this forum it bites my left testicle. anyways im happy to be a part of such a forum. does anyone know what happend to that seym kid though. what a funny fuk

6. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yo cmeup what the fuck are you going on about.
    you just tried to diss me yet all you did was change the wording of what i had previously said. im not bitching i said it was good that we have tuff cridicts on 12oz.

check yo self before you rek yoself foo.

naw sall koo

7. dai

dai Senior Member

fuck tha haters :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

8. HAL

HAL Guest

Oops. I thought this said all the beer on 12oz. Never mind.

9. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

all I have to say...
    i love 12oz like my first son...
    just for that I should be crew.
    DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!??????

10. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I never hear too much about my stuff. And ya know what I like what I put up (most of the time). I pretty much give a fuck you to the haters. Critics are alright. If they have a valid point. Most of the stuff I see getting ripped apart is stuff that is.....to put it lightly POOP. If something is horrid expect it to get the flush. If your stuff is decent then you shouldn't have a problem. I take the critics words and see if there is something valid in it. If there is room to improve, which for most of us there is, then take it into concideration. Try drawing that line a little different or using that other color. If someone is just being an ass. Crack there skull and they wont say shit again.

11. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

ya dont worry just a misunderstanding.