'all taggers are queers'

Guest cheesecurd

Guest cheesecurd

I know most of you have noticed this guy scribbling over characters, calling out productive writers who he thinks is a crew, spelling shit all wrong...

this guy comes up in conversation enough where i was hoping someone had a definitive handle for this fucko.

i've seen a whole mess of diffrent hard hitting catch phrases from this guy but a trademark one is hard to pick. what the hell have you been calling this carreer disser?

thanks.?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here's the name, I don't know what everyone else calls him but I know what I call him and have been calling him for years... "FAGMAN". I was using this in an online group several years ago as well. I can even go on to explain the meaning behing the name and why I call him that. WOW, it's been a while. What the hell am I doing here. So if you hear that name being used you know it's origin. OVER AND OUT. I'm glad there are these types out there. That's what makes the world go around. Nothing is perfect and there's always room for bad seeds. Any more questions email me directly at bleyenddog@hotmail.com.

Originally posted by woofwoof

Here's the name, I don't know what everyone else calls him but I know what I call him and have been calling him for years... "FAGMAN". I was using this in an online group several years ago as well. I can even go on to explain the meaning behing the name and why I call him that. WOW, it's been a while. What the hell am I doing here. So if you hear that name being used you know it's origin.

no way dude. we have been using "FAGMAN" for a long time now. people we dont like, friends that act gay, all get a fagman name. for instance...my friend thought this dude was whining alot, so he gave him the name "FAGMAN GIRLSCOUT"...there is a "Fagman Earner" because we felt he earned the title of Fagman. hmm...fagman anything really

fagman chevy

fagman manson

fagman grundle

fagman sivipithicus (dont know about the spelling, but it was an early myasin ape.this kid reminds us of a caveman/monkey).

the possibilities are endless. hmm, angry orphan, new deal7, freddie jones, they can vouch for this. they have had the unfortunate pleasure of hanging out with fagman earner before...

Re: those crazy americans..

Originally posted by ghostvandal

okay so now you guys are arguing on who has started to call the guy who disses pieces writing "all taggers are queers"..fagman???

seriously GET A LIFE geez :rolleyes:

i never claimed to be the one who started calling him fagman, i was jokingly referring to a name i use among my group of friends. the post was intended toward them and one of them replied. you, you can stay out of it. how about that.

• 3 weeks later...

curious to know if anyone who sees 90' auto parts carriers (the big long flat box cars) has ever seen B.A.G.G. by Ol'Roc over pieces. BAGG=breakmen against goofy graffiti. I have a flik of one over an AYE piece. Smokin Joe has crossed out a few pieces in his day too. I guess he realized that he would never be able to really cross out a huge piece with his B-E meanstreak. lol

FAGMAN IS A YARD WORKER IN PHOENIX ARIZONA......

HE REALLY HATES NG, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS HE HATES KAPER......

HOWEVER, I DO BELEIVE HE HAS A BIT OF A IDENTITY CRISES SINCE HE IS

PROBLY UP ALOT MORE THAN SOME OF THE OLDEST FREIGHT WRITERS....

INTERN MAKING HIM BY HIS STANDARDS ONE OF THE BIGGETST FAGS ALIVE....

Originally posted by type R@Sep 28 2004, 04:48 PM

Originally posted by woofwoof

Here's the name, I don't know what everyone else calls him but I know what I call him and have been calling him for years... "FAGMAN".  I was using this in an online group several years ago as well. I can even go on to explain the meaning behing the name and why I call him that. WOW, it's been a while. What the hell am I doing here. So if you hear that name being used you know it's origin.  

no way dude. we have been using "FAGMAN" for a long time now. people we dont like, friends that act gay, all get a fagman name. for instance...my friend thought this dude was whining alot, so he gave him the name "FAGMAN GIRLSCOUT"...there is a "Fagman Earner" because we felt he earned the title of Fagman. hmm...fagman anything really

fagman chevy

fagman manson

fagman grundle

fagman sivipithicus (dont know about the spelling, but it was an early myasin ape.this kid reminds us of a caveman/monkey).

the possibilities are endless. hmm, angry orphan, new deal7, freddie jones, they can vouch for this. they have had the unfortunate pleasure of hanging out with fagman earner before...

haha, so versatile..hhhahahaa

Originally posted by JEBUS@Oct 29 2004, 01:49 PM

FAGMAN IS A YARD WORKER IN PHOENIX ARIZONA......

HE REALLY HATES NG, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS HE HATES KAPER......

HOWEVER, I DO BELEIVE HE HAS A BIT OF A IDENTITY CRISES SINCE HE IS

PROBLY UP ALOT MORE THAN SOME OF THE OLDEST FREIGHT WRITERS....

INTERN MAKING HIM BY HIS STANDARDS ONE OF THE BIGGETST FAGS ALIVE....

Thank you.I knew he always wrote shit about kaper but i had no idea he was in arizona.