Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

'all taggers are queers'

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by cheesecurd, Sep 24, 2004.

1. cheesecurd

cheesecurd Guest

I know most of you have noticed this guy scribbling over characters, calling out productive writers who he thinks is a crew, spelling shit all wrong...
    this guy comes up in conversation enough where i was hoping someone had a definitive handle for this fucko.

i've seen a whole mess of diffrent hard hitting catch phrases from this guy but a trademark one is hard to pick. what the hell have you been calling this carreer disser?

thanks.?

2. woofwoof

woofwoof New Jack

Here's the name, I don't know what everyone else calls him but I know what I call him and have been calling him for years... "FAGMAN". I was using this in an online group several years ago as well. I can even go on to explain the meaning behing the name and why I call him that. WOW, it's been a while. What the hell am I doing here. So if you hear that name being used you know it's origin. OVER AND OUT. I'm glad there are these types out there. That's what makes the world go around. Nothing is perfect and there's always room for bad seeds. Any more questions email me directly at [email protected].

3. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

If this WAS the case, I'd get laid ALOT more!

4. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

pretty sure its a dude in arizona doing it.......

5. type R

type R Senior Member

no way dude. we have been using "FAGMAN" for a long time now. people we dont like, friends that act gay, all get a fagman name. for instance...my friend thought this dude was whining alot, so he gave him the name "FAGMAN GIRLSCOUT"...there is a "Fagman Earner" because we felt he earned the title of Fagman. hmm...fagman anything really

fagman chevy
    fagman manson
    fagman grundle
    fagman sivipithicus (dont know about the spelling, but it was an early myasin ape.this kid reminds us of a caveman/monkey).

the possibilities are endless. hmm, angry orphan, new deal7, freddie jones, they can vouch for this. they have had the unfortunate pleasure of hanging out with fagman earner before...

6. type R

type R Senior Member

7. newdeal7

newdeal7 Member

yeah and there was this one time me and melch were goin to school and this kid walked out in front of the car and didnt even look. in a 35mph zone and we had to slam the brakes. ron yelled at him .FAGMAN. it was pretty funny but was prob as bad as the fagmans you listed already...

8. hobo knife

hobo knife Junior Member

I don't know about all taggers being queers, but I do know all fags are gay.

9. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

those crazy americans..

okay so now you guys are arguing on who has started to call the guy who disses pieces writing "all taggers are queers"..fagman???

seriously GET A LIFE geez :rolleyes:

10. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

i cought a gem the other day:

"hey you queer taggers, you missed a spot, assholes"

11. type R

type R Senior Member

Re: those crazy americans..

i never claimed to be the one who started calling him fagman, i was jokingly referring to a name i use among my group of friends. the post was intended toward them and one of them replied. you, you can stay out of it. how about that.

12. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

hehe aight i guess i missed the whole point of this.. sorry..?

13. rob deer

rob deer Guest

OK, fagman it is.

14. angry orphan

angry orphan Senior Member

fagman sandwich
    fagman stoned
    fagman tito
    fagman burner

15. Chance Em Redy

Chance Em Redy Junior Member

:haha: