all right, which one of you drunks...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

dude fuck it beer is way more important then kids are i mean what are kids good for they dont get you fucked up or anything so fuck em just let them go flying through the windshield at least then you get to laugh about something

and i think it is dam fucked up that the goverment thinks it can tell us to wear seatbelts, fuck it let people do what they want to do i mean how does not wearing a seatbelt harm someon other then you??? its just a excuse to make more money of the poor becuase they wont tax the fucking rich!!!!!!!

Fuck the united states goverment!!!!!

Guest spectr
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Truth is if you dont wear seatbelts your either stupid, dont care about your own life or think your too cool for em.

dude bloody car wrecks are cool to look at plus well if you die young you dont have to worry about shitting your pants when you get old so yeah i do care i care about not shitting my pants when i get old and having to live in a nursing home cause my family dont want me, but in all seriousness the police should have no right to pull you over for not wearing your seatbelt you make that decision wether to wear one or not that shouldnt have any power over that...

but i do like to look at dead bodies and the more people i help go to hell the bigger my army will be when i get there just wait till i melt the polar ice caps with a giant magnifying lens

i get over protective of my beer at times, but buckling it up...damn.

one time at a nightclub i had just bought a beer when they turned the lights on, cops started walking through telling everybody to leave. comes to me and says put the beer down and leave, i said, hey i just bought this (it was a 22 oz too), let me slam it real quick, he said no, i start to slam it and he grabs it, i don't let go, and pull it back out of his hands and tried to start drinking again. this led to quite a hard body slam to the ground, hand cuffs and a trip to detox. don't fuck with my beer!!!!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Nice one^^^.....But I am curious why did they shut the nightclub down??? Where there little ravers with glowsticks everywhere and people with super dooper fluro reflective airated pants on???

Originally posted by spectr

dude fuck it beer is way more important then kids are i mean what are kids good for they dont get you fucked up or anything so fuck em...

Dude, HOW IGNORANT!!! CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE...

because, sooner or later, that beer you're holding will be empty, and THEN you'll wish you had a kid to go to the fridge and bring you another...

Bitch bring me a beer

Originally posted by Smart

because, sooner or later, that beer you're holding will be empty, and THEN you'll wish you had a kid to go to the fridge and bring you another...

HAHAHAHA

isn't that what your "bitch" is for????

play on.

Originally posted by Smart

ok good point smart, i mean i sure as all hell dont want to get up off the couch when the ballgames on to get my own ass a beer, so kids have one use but that still doesnt make it worth it maybe if you could train a army of them to steal beer for you all dya long it would be worth it to have kids but until someone trains a bunch of kids to steal beer for them i want no part of the little fuckers and consider them almost worthless!

Archived