all over print

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next year it's going to be played the fuck out. until then, shit's hot son! haha!

IMG_7009.jpg

post em if you've got em!

photo source

Fresh. Would def. rock this. Those 10Deep hoodies are too loud for me personally, but the second one looks hot on a design tip.

Peep this Supreme hoodie designed by Phase2:

untitledmn1.jpg

I would never rock this, but I'd like to sit down with it for an hour or two and look at all the shit on the hoode.

ABC, tell me how you go about buying this shit. Just tell me, when you see the colorific eighties and ninties being resold in fleamarkets all over the western world? What makes you think the colorific two-thousands are gonna be any different? In ten years, all over print will be in the same breath as parachute pants.

But bandannas will somehow still be cool. Souptradamus has spoken.

i don't know about this stuff man. to a degree, i'm tempted to cop some of it, but on the binary it seems like people trying to cash in on what bbc and bape have been doing for years.

BBC for years??????..............the fingers on one hand doesnt sum up how long theyve been established.

BBC for years??????..............the fingers on one hand doesnt sum up how long theyve been established.

well not to be the technical asshole, but more than one would be plural, hence "years". if you want to take the phrase as meaning more than a decade, thats your interpretation.

point is, this stuff is essentially an affordable alternative to bape, so people are all over it...nevermind the fact that some of it makes you look like a walking, homosexual, pack of skittles.