ALL OUTSIDERZ ROCK!!

ODYSSEY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ego trippin

YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTSIDERS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!

Seriously, who?

Firsticles.

• 2 weeks later...

Holyshit nes and ecks flicks!i met nes and he was a hella cool guy!If by any chance this is nes who posted these flicks you need to get in touch with YGEA and i.We have been wondering what happend to you!hit up yg!

Guest willy.wonka

werd..big ups to OSD KAW SDV CREW..i got some miter "hawaiian fliks" no scanner..i can still take a digi of a miter thats been runnin for hella long though.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

anyone from pittsburgh knows what i'm thinking.........

?????

ya in pittsburgh people from out of town started and outsiders crew.....

para mi carnal,TREWS..satans sweet revenge......

FREE TREWS OSD.KAW............MY BROTHER FROM A DIFFERENT MOTHER......MAKING POLITICIANS PEE THEIR PANTS FROM THE RAW SHIT HE DOES,FROM FREEWAYS,STREETS,YARDS,TRAINS........STAY UP HOMIE........

ITS ABOUT PAINTING......CREATING...........FUCK THE DRAMA,GO BACK TO THE HAIR SALON WITH THEM CURLERS,LIL PETER PAN RAPPERS...COMING INTO THE YARD WITH GREEN TIGHTS ON?WHAT THE FUCK,I THOUGHT I WAS AT DIZNEYLAND,WITH ALL YOUR ICE CREAM CHISME....LEAVE ME ALONE MR.TOCINO,AND YOUR INSECURE BALLERINAS.......

OUTSIDERS ON SELF DESTRUKT..KILL @ WILL..VIZUAL OUT BURST.

MAD RESPECT TO:

DEFY.DREZ 1.GOE.ALIAS CHOZEN.

JEHOOKS.ERAH.VISION.MITER.AUDISEA.

WORD TO WILLY WONKA--IVE SEEN DEM HAWAII DELIGHTS,EMAIL A COPY IF YA GOT ONE TO MSO'S SITE....---EL CUKUI.

NES DOEN NOT LOOK LIKE ZES.STOP CRYING.

I drive allover LA,alot,and I see sum really nice zes work....and the homie nes dont look like him at all...find sumthing to complain about,like the liklihood of our govt. killing mad people again in the middle east.....go get your hair done,maybe,you might feel better about yourself,go buy a dress maybe......baby boonies.

Archived