all of you get in here

Guest virus

you know after a lil' talk to moshe i just realized that you all beef talking but put yourself in my position just imagin how it is to walk in graffitiless streets no mne to lern from and no cans no caps no markers and if one of you all got enough guts to get near a train in israel ill give him my house gurd wold think you r some suicide bomber and smoke your ass befor you do the fill on your piece... so what i m saying is gimme a braek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how did moshe get markers??

why dont you go to his pad and borrow his stash???:idea:

and its not like everyone has somebody that thought them how to do graff..some people were born and skilled to do it by themselves...

what we are trying to explain is

that becaus of the situation in israel graffiti art is not very developt

you must understend take me for exzample

i didnt have internet until 9 month ago and all the things that i have

learnd is form 3 magazins that my uncal rip bought me when he was in the state

there is no one to learn from and we dont know all the ruls what right and whats wrong and there are a lot of ather things that i didnt mentiond like you dont have caps in israel and more then 2 shades of the same color and there arnt many colors only the basics and you defently cant bomb the trine or the bus (you can get shut ) and until last night i didnt know that there a writer named virus doing graffiti to

in israel

all im saying dont judge us because if you where in here youer level

of expertise was not that well ether

as regards to my graffiti yes i copied same of the characters

becaus i had to learn how to go to the next level

i hope you understand our distress in israel

and try to teach and aim us insted of

laughing at us

thank you

moshe one

i get what youre trying to say ..and understand your situation..but if it is that bad and there is no graffiti why do it??. its the same over here people get shot for doing graff and in some places tips are hard to come by..and not everyone can get cans some people are too young and cant get any..you just gotta do what you gotta do...

why do it?

why do people full in love

its stronger then me

its who i am

i cant exspain it

by the way graffiti art is jast now starting to grow in israel

and that because the first rap artist calld subliminal

has just came out with his first albom(in hebrew)

he asked me to do a graffiti for the album cover

(you can see it in my art i published the star of david graffiti

and the graffiti with the mic both of them are in hebrew a style i developed. the name of the album is called the light and the shadow

and that what is writen in hebrew)

what im trying to say is that in every day there are more and more kids that trying to do graffiti becouse they discoverd hip hop cultuer

so in one way or anather the probebly get in here like i did

so try to help them

i know im trying to help them but i dont know too much ether

Originally posted by virus

well i m glad that it amuze you but fuck off i wanna see you live with out graffiti

well it seems to be you never lived with graffiti

so its no loss.

really get another hobby aside from the hobby of complaining about things we cant do anything about. if you cant do it, you cant do it.

there are other things than vandalism that can occupy you.

Originally posted by virus

and if one of you all got enough guts to get near a train in israel..

dog one of your relatives probaly suicide bombed someone last weekend, and you're scared to go near trains? pussy.. :D

(scroll down)

ha ha, just kidding. but seriously though, people clown you because you post so much CRAP, without waiting a few months or weeks atleast, giving yourself some time to improve. take a break from posting your shit, look at others stuff, get inspired, do some new sketches, over and over and keep practicing, and in a few weeks come back and show us your new stuff. otherwise, act like you're deaf/blind and don't let these fuckers get to you. because in the end, their opinions of YOUR shit, don't really matter.

wow, just saw the shit you posted that's painted, not to bad, characters really good, but you got to get your letters down better guy, go more simplier, you are trying to be to wild, 2 soon.

and be real careful about getting caught where you at, they'll prolly cut your fingers off or some shit.

Guest Propaganda

people beef cause you look stupid online at times. Likethis thread, there is no need for it, when you think about it and look at it latter on and yourself, you realize you are acting like a internet dork. Just doing your thing without the help of teh internet and not minding anyone's thoughts and comments helps you alot. You get nuttin of 120z. Trust me. Thats my 3 pennies and a dollar.

you wont belive me but

because there arnt many graffiti artist in israel

the punishment for doind graffiti on the wall

is not that severe

its an ordinary vandalism case

you know in my first graffiti a police car saw me and thay didnt even care

they jast past by me and didnt say anything:)

Archived