all of this is dumb.

RIME.KCW.BBT

I did this to proove a point about this internet garbage. While it is a great tool for trading flix and whatnot for everything else it is pointless and detremental. The entire sport of graff is that you are outside experiencing the "game" itself. In the street is where you recieve info, meet writers, and learn the tricks. This entire system is totally corrupting the very nature of graff by letting new comers to the game come here and ask questions and act like retards possibly posing as someone else or doing some other garbage. What if I never started a thread on here for you guys to catch me? I could have probably wandered unnoticed in the rookie threads giving out info that could be bogus and these newbies would trust any bull I said because I was "RIME". In the end it all comes down to ups and who paints more and lives this more I personally love this game and I play it really hard. Most of you probably know my work, believe it or not. I won't sign on with this name anymore but at least it exists to show how there is no sanctity in this internet graff crap. To any newbies just be forewarned if you come here and get knowledge it isn't yours it is someone elses that they most likely earned through years of putting in work and experiencing this very art form we call graff. Nothing and I mean NOTHING! can teach you like the experience of going through the learning phase on your own, I strongly advise you to take advice you think you should from writers you know in the game but ignore the majority of garbage here because thats what it is plain pure crap, most of the people on here don't know the first thing about graff and they bash people who dont know the ways of their stupid web shit. If for example you show a flick and ask for criticism they'll say "it sucks" instead of offering advice...So to end my rant my own little bit of internet garbage, go out side don't be here, paint, paint, paint somemore... draw bombs or pieces or whatever you want without regard for others opinions and with total regard for your own creative developement. I know after I post this the moderators will probably close the thread or say some shit about me but understand that when I speak of assholes with no knowledge I am not speaking about them or the few other true writers on here just the vast number of toys claiming they are kings....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RIME.KCW.BBT

I did this to proove a point about this internet garbage. While it is a great tool for trading flix and whatnot for everything else it is pointless and detremental. The entire sport of graff is that you are outside experiencing the "game" itself. In the street is where you recieve info, meet writers, and learn the tricks. This entire system is totally corrupting the very nature of graff by letting new comers to the game come here and ask questions and act like retards possibly posing as someone else or doing some other garbage. What if I never started a thread on here for you guys to catch me? I could have probably wandered unnoticed in the rookie threads giving out info that could be bogus and these newbies would trust any bull I said because I was "RIME". In the end it all comes down to ups and who paints more and lives this more I personally love this game and I play it really hard. Most of you probably know my work, believe it or not. I won't sign on with this name anymore but at least it exists to show how there is no sanctity in this internet graff crap. To any newbies just be forewarned if you come here and get knowledge it isn't yours it is someone elses that they most likely earned through years of putting in work and experiencing this very art form we call graff. Nothing and I mean NOTHING! can teach you like the experience of going through the learning phase on your own, I strongly advise you to take advice you think you should from writers you know in the game but ignore the majority of garbage here because thats what it is plain pure crap, most of the people on here don't know the first thing about graff and they bash people who dont know the ways of their stupid web shit. If for example you show a flick and ask for criticism they'll say "it sucks" instead of offering advice...So to end my rant my own little bit of internet garbage, go out side don't be here, paint, paint, paint somemore... draw bombs or pieces or whatever you want without regard for others opinions and with total regard for your own creative developement. I know after I post this the moderators will probably close the thread or say some shit about me but understand that when I speak of assholes with no knowledge I am not speaking about them or the few other true writers on here just the vast number of toys claiming they are kings....

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!

THIS GUY IS NOT REALLY RIME.

HE IS SOM YOUNG JOCK PRETENDING TO BE HIM....SERIOUS!

PLEASE VOID AND COMMENTS HE MAKES AND I HOPE THE 12OZ CREW TAKES CARE OF THIS...

THANKYOU-

It doesn't really matter who he is, it's what he said. And what he said was really well thought out and deserves attention. He is entirely correct when he says that you can be misled by what people on this board tell you. Beyond the fact that a large number of the members are very young and new to graffiti, there are also a lot of people who are just plain dumb or mean.

And beyond that, if you want to be a writer you need to remember that it's not all fun and games, fame and fortune. You need to be ready to sacrifice for graffiti. I bet there are not too many veterans on here that will tell you graff has been an easy road. Bad weather, police, injuries, arrests, fines, community service, majority of people disliking your work and you for being a vandal, dissapointment from those friends and family that don't understand, jail/prison time, these are only a few of the pitfalls that you could dive into with graff. Be prepared to do a lot of hard work and to take the bad with the good if you want this life.

Okay, tell me how I don't know anything, that I am a toy, or come up with an original thought or insult, I expect it.

Re: Re: all of this is dumb.

Originally posted by wordown

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!

THIS GUY IS NOT REALLY RIME.

HE IS SOM YOUNG JOCK PRETENDING TO BE HIM....SERIOUS!

PLEASE VOID AND COMMENTS HE MAKES AND I HOPE THE 12OZ CREW TAKES CARE OF THIS...

THANKYOU-

IT'LL BE UNDER CONTROL SHORTLY.

..you take the good

you take the bad

you take them all and then ya have

the facts of graffff..the facts of grafffff

hahahaaaaaaaaaa

whatever..i've met some cool fuckin people solely because of this site..

all the bullshit i've seen along with it was well worth it..

the rip threads alone make this site valuable

hey fake rime,

you ain't no genius by doing some corny shit like this.. make your own name status and ideas and play it all foward. Then lets see if you really have an audience. Otherwise your just another one of the fake ass scrubs on here.

excludes some of course-

Originally posted by RIME.KCW.BBT

i can't see how impersonating a writer to make a point is justified no matter how you slice it.

Archived