ALL NICE guys read

cool ra-ul

He makes fun of my choice of music and friends he's lazy about skool and most of the time he barely acknowledges my existence. so why am i in love with him? like most bitches i whine and cry about wanting a funny guy who can express his femminine side, rembemer birthdays, give backrubs (read BITCHMADE) I sigh with contentment at movie where the goofy guy jumps through hoops to prove his love. afterwards my "friends" (read the beings that are kryptonite to you) and i continously bitch and moan about (supposedly) how there ane no good men in existance. (WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOLKS HERE COMES A REVELATION) GOOD MEN DO EXIST..

.......we just dont notice them. its those guys the reaily hand over the chem notes after you've been out with the flu.....They're, well nice. Faithful.Boring. You dont have to work for their love (WELL HOT FUCKIN DAMN HERE'S ANOTHER GOD DAMN REVEL-FUCKIN-ATION) cuz its already there-Like a golden retriver. With the jerk the reverse is true.its all chasing, innuendo and mixed messages. but most important what really gets us lusting after him is the fact that he's unnatainable. (CAUTION BULLSHIT LEVELS REACHING MAX CAPACITY IN NEXT STATEMENT!) Theres safety in loving him because he wont love back. which explains why its valentines day and im once again without a boyfriend. i overanalyze the relationships that could be good. i only pursue the ones i have no chance with. i cant stand him but i love him. maybe ill get him someday tho ill most def get my heart crushed.

now is anyone else pissed but me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

bitches only love a man when his pockets heavy with cheddy

BS, but we do like a guy who has enough cash that we aren't paying for everything.

I hear ya about the boys though, my own personal weakness is the bad boy with the severely fucked up childhood that I somehow think I can magically make disappear and save him from himself. Bllaaagggghhhh!!

yeah...um....do you think you could like...explain what the fuck your talking about exactly? i mean, im a nice guy (depending on who you are) and although im hardly a golden retriever of any kind i do treat girls with respect, but you gotta be a weeeeeeeeeee bit clearer on what it is thats going on because it just sounds like "hey im angry and i just realized that nice guys exist" i dunno, i didnt sleep last night...fuck...im going to play gta3.

i dont think nice girls exist, all the girls i know keep running back to the same asshole boyfriends over and over again and then expect me to cry for them afterwards and listen to motherfucking dashboard confessional with them. fuck dashboard and fuck those girls.

now i dont even know what im talking about....great.

gta3.....

bitches only love a man when his pockets heavy with cheddy

thats fuckin great.

it seems like all the girls i know have always had boyfriends that are assholes or whatever. like girls are attracted to assholes. im always like im not an asshole and im nice and care and all that stuff (seriously) i dont dont have any girls jocking me. im no model but im not that ugly so whatever.

I'm feeling the statement about women who choose go out with assholes and when things go sour they want to talk to you and see if you can help patch things up and make them feel better.Next thing you know,they are calling you again and again-that's when I some how get stuck in "sucker" mode-trying to talk sense into them but it does'nt really change anything-why the hell even waste the time?fuck,I don't know.whatever.:rolleyes:

it's your own fault for putting up with that crap. there are nice guys out there that are not pushovers. For example, I'm a nice guy. I'm faithful to my girlfriend. I'm not boring...I know how to have fun and when I hang out with my girl or my friends I'm pretty much the same fun-loving guy with both groups.

But on top of being a nice guy and doing nice things for my girlfriend, I don't just put up with anything she asks or tells me to do. I say "NO," I get my way when it's fair and I give her her way when its fair. So nice guys who are not bitches do exist. A girl does has to work for my love cause I'm not giving that shit to any bitch for nothing. She's got prove herself worthy of my love, and continue to do so throughout a relationship. That doesn't make me an asshole, but it also doesn't make me your typically nice-guy who has nothing but undying affection to offer.

sorry i typed it in a hurry its from my humanities class discussion.

its from 17 magazine. what u see here is what is printed shown, and accepted in society. basically...........assholes are the new nice guys once loved by women all over.

R.I.P Mr. Nice guy

~day one - day 2~

so what up on that flic girl? im flavor for sure...

you cant really bitch about how women go for the assholes when 95% of you would go for the slut. you might not try and make her a wife, but still... if you walking around fucking every slut that lays down, how can you really expect to find a decent girl that respects you?

seeking/when im not pleasing women, im working on being a better man

im always stuck being the "freind" wo you cant date cuz were so close already...fuckin lovely.

you speak the truth fa sho...so many of my freinds go after the biggest dckheads who treat them like absolute garbage...it seems that its what theyre attracted to...fuck em...im gunna stick with sluts till the girl in rocheter drops that problem...

chiks always go with assholes. im nice and mad funny and what do i get, jak shit. I think that girls diserve as much respect as u can give them, i mean God they have to fukin give birth and shit. Sometimes i might be an asshole but its not like in doin it on purpose. Who ever said nice guys finish last is so true....so true

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

there should be a support group for people like us.

there is. it's call twelve ounce. we dont really support eachother but we sit here wasting time out of our lives reading posts on a screen..then muster something up that sounds smart to tell you to feel better about yourself.

the most awesome girls are always going for the fucking lame guys. girl tells me i'm amazing, tells me i'm the best person she's ever met, tells me she has feelings for me, but can't do anything about it because she has a boyfriend... that's always been the case for me... i'm going to start murdering people... really...

i'm one of those nice guys. i cook for my girlfriends. backrubs, drive them all over the place, sacrifice my own time for their silly needs... yep, girls dont notice us because if you seem the least bit uninterested when we first meet you, we don't want to bother you. the jerk guys will keep bothering you untill you go out with them, thats why you end up hooking up with them and never meet the nice guy. we both lose out :P

Originally posted by cool ra-ul

He makes fun of my choice of music and friends he's lazy about skool and most of the time he barely acknowledges my existence. so why am i in love with him? like most bitches i whine and cry about wanting a funny guy who can express his femminine side, rembemer birthdays, give backrubs (read BITCHMADE) I sigh with contentment at movie where the goofy guy jumps through hoops to prove his love. afterwards my "friends" (read the beings that are kryptonite to you) and i continously bitch and moan about (supposedly) how there ane no good men in existance. (WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOLKS HERE COMES A REVELATION) GOOD MEN DO EXIST..

.......we just dont notice them. its those guys the reaily hand over the chem notes after you've been out with the flu.....They're, well nice. Faithful.Boring. You dont have to work for their love (WELL HOT FUCKIN DAMN HERE'S ANOTHER GOD DAMN REVEL-FUCKIN-ATION) cuz its already there-Like a golden retriver. With the jerk the reverse is true.its all chasing, innuendo and mixed messages. but most important what really gets us lusting after him is the fact that he's unnatainable. (CAUTION BULLSHIT LEVELS REACHING MAX CAPACITY IN NEXT STATEMENT!) Theres safety in loving him because he wont love back. which explains why its valentines day and im once again without a boyfriend. i overanalyze the relationships that could be good. i only pursue the ones i have no chance with. i cant stand him but i love him. maybe ill get him someday tho ill most def get my heart crushed.

now is anyone else pissed but me?

Um, Do we share a brain? WE obviously share the same complex. I too only pursue the ones I have no chance with.

Archived