all my pictures

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol nomaq 3a.... man i wish i was in 3a ... but yo that teach piece is ill...

ayo enter i never new u flicked up that much of my wack shit .. lol u made sure u got all of my wack pieces haha .. anyways i got new shit at the yards .. and no camera .. maybe it'll make paintmyface agian .. i dunno if its that fresh cause its juz a lil production i did by myself for my girl.. its a 3d though im not talken bout that 2d blue fade one which is this one ... facelift is this eruo too?? lol

http://www.hititup.com/04.jpg'>

im talken bout another one ... anyways keep up the good work kid ur getten better ...

Guest willy.wonka

the first pic was ok, cause its totem, but then it went to shit then back to okness...is everybody from the atl on tote's nuts or what?

Guest crack is wack

were all this pictures taken in and around ATL??? if so please email me i got a couple questions. and no not everyone in atlanta is on totems nuts, only the new guys.

Originally posted by awkward eye

nice flix...i like that TIME piece the best...

to say first, yes , that time flick is one of my favorite pieces, it aint a finished flick cuz i caught him halfway through, he a nice guy.

second, this aint eurograff, the fuck you talkin bout?

third, nomak you talkin bout me getin better?

fourth, fuck you people you say people on totems nuts, he just has lots of pieces flyin in atl for long time so they easy to flick you fuck heads