All mY fReinDz narCed oN mE, whAT am I suPposed To DO?!!

ReALiiiis

i have a situation im in, im a emcee & a writer from a sort of small town and i just got cought by the pigs for graffiti charges. ive been to court allready and got myself a lawyer , i got my police report back the other day and come to find out half of my crew narced on me! ive known these kids for most of my life and we just put out our first album. we were working on a second one till this shit happened. then i was gonna branch off of the crew with this other kid to drop an album with him, then come to find out he narced on me too! some of the kids that narced on me concider themselves to be writers to, 2 of the kids used to come out writing with me all the time.

"tell me what the fuck am i supposed to do?"

------------------

damn kid, why do you gotta say all that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uh...use common sense. obviously they werent your friends in the first place...

one comment i must make is..i love how all these kids on this board say "pigs" but when their car gets broken in to they are worshipping the police to find the person who did it.....just love you suburbanites...

Guest cracked ass

First off, prove that they ratted. Don't take the cops' word for it that your friends ratted, cops love to pretend. It's their favorite tactic for getting people to give up on legal defense and confess to things.

If all your friends actually ratted, then you don't have any friends and may want to start looking.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

First off, prove that they ratted. Don't take the cops' word for it that your friends ratted, cops love to pretend. It's their favorite tactic for getting people to give up on legal defense and confess to things.

yeah man i was in the same exact predicament, it turns out that my friends didnt rat me out. the federal officer just a a really big hunch that he was right. he just wrote that on the report to get us inside county. anyways if they didnt rat u out u gotta get them to call up the people's lawyer who is pressing charges. then they'll fill out a witness report saying that they didnt say all the things written on the report. no witneses or evindence u go free.

I agree with nipples-beat these fuckers down, then I as a concious member of the urban art world would ask that you stop writing and follow your more lucrative talents as a stand up comic

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

first- i call them pigs cus thats what they are and i never have called them anything else even when a crime has happened to me.

2nd-"raver font" your mom is a raver wich makes you raver spawn. you probly got a glow stick cramed up your ass right now.

3rd-i told you i got the police report and it states that they narced. 2 of the kids signed a statement.

4th-"thats the reason white kids shouldnt rap" what are you the hitler of hip hop.

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by SenorSeven:

uh...use common sense. obviously they werent your friends in the first place...

one comment i must make is..i love how all these kids on this board say "pigs" but when their car gets broken in to they are worshipping the police to find the person who did it.....just love you suburbanites...

when my sterio got stolen..i didnt call the police cause it was stolen..

that was ages ago..

hes not the hitler of hip hop..but he has worked along side the people you wish you were..listen no one is the person to give you advice..you set your trap..

stop and think about what you know about your passion for writing or your "abilities" on a micraphone..then think about why your ex friends were in it..what makes you different than them..if your different at all..and maybe you should rethink writing..or at least pick better friends..

it also has alot to do with your logic..if you wrote for your friends..then dont write..if you write for yourself..in the end your going to have to be really picky when it comes to your friends..

www.insult2injury.com

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 09-17-2001).]

Archived