all my emulator sites are gone =(

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok...weve all seen this request posted before, with many good results for the time. but...they're all gone. i need a place to get nintendo 8 bit ROMS thats still up and running, anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

what the fudge is a rom/emulator

emulator is a little program that emulates the way a game system (nintendo, sega etc) works. a rom is a game that you use in the emulator, like an adaptation of mario brothers etc. so it's like you're playing a NES or sega master system or whatever. at one stage there was emu's out there of most game systems (NES, SNES, sega master system, game gear, game boy, neo-geo, ps1, commodore 64, atari and lots more) and roms of most games that ever came out for those systems.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ok...weve all seen this request posted before, with many good results for the time. but...they're all gone. i need a place to get nintendo 8 bit ROMS thats still up and running, anyone?

Suckers... I got the hook up spot it's got NES SNES GENESIS and all sorts of other ROMS... they got the games in different languages too!!!!

Ya, ya, I know I'm a dick... go to www.edgeemu.com :p

Archived