Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

all hope may be lost but...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by segar, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. segar

segar Member

im not trying to sound like a bitch but im broke and so is my camera and im just wondering if any of you have seen any trains by "HORE" i have put in alot of work this year and i dont have flicks of most of my shit if anyone has any flicks they want to trade me hit up my e-mail im always down...

here are a few ive seen this week..

empte.
    apart.
    metroe/ming.
    a2m,e2e
    lost.
    dekay/2
    worm.
    meter..

hate me now....

2. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

hating you now........

3. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

i got a HORE flick.. my friend gave to me to put on my site

if u want it e-mail me

or hit up my aim: mizxs

4. tone...Lof

tone...Lof New Jack

JUST A COUPLE..

2}WHITE BA OUTLINE THROWS..
    ALFA ?/BUKS ?

NOT SHIT..TOMARROWS
    A NEW DAY.

5. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

what a dork.....you think your the only one that doesnt get flix?.....
    quit trying to hype your shit up.......aye and dont worry about sounding like a bitch cuz anyone that has ever met you knows you are a bitch>

im still gonna get you fucks.....please know that<

6. segar

segar Member

mr. c-walk i now live in a place where you will never find me and lots of your shitty stock tip half baked fr8s come here and i rag the fuck out of them. so i dont know how you are (still going to get me) you already had many chances to fight me but now i will never see you again.. i never liked you or your lisp.. after only writing for about a year i could burn you and i did more city work than you. please stop even talking to me cuz i could give a fuck about you and your crew..get a life fag...

7. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

a. its a small world you will deffinately get rolled up.

b. you cant burn me and will never be able to

c. i have put in more work in other cities then you ever have in your own or ever will.

d. i never wanted to fight you before so dont act like i had many chances i just didnt want you around but now you got another thing coming

p.s like i said its a small world hide well.....

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

jesus christ, yall's some fags.

9. krowteN

krowteN Member

i dont want to sound like a bitch , but i write hore! did anyone else think that was as funny as i did.

10. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha... get a hold of yourself tiger.

if you want to play internet comando with homeboy, you go right ahead. but if you put it out there for us all to see, dont get mad when we call it as it is: dumb shit.

but i mean, if you want 'beef' with me, and for us to cross eachother out, haha, i mean, ok, what do you write? i'll get right on it...

seeks/whateverdunnyoner

12. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

im sure if you wanna figure it out just poke around and you will figure out what i write....i think i know who you are and if im right u aint got much to loose....but like i told the other kid its a small world and if you wanna play im sure ill run into you too....

13. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

and another thing i aint playing internet commando there sport'
    this is the only method of conversation i have with dude......

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its really not that serious man...

15. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

i like that description........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.