All Ebonics Only Nigga

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

Yo whutup dun im straight flossin todizzay in muh new br slides fool. what what. an dont even front on duh scrilla sit cuz its straight pumpin like niagra fool word up. kids be steady jockin cause the purple fade shades be throwin glares like diamonds in the sun namean. i was bout to go outtie and get some ups but then i was like yo sucka that vandalism ish is straight played namean. dont front cause ill straight serve you the soy fool. what! an now i feel it proppuh to be givin shouts where they due yeahhhh boyee namean? straight up snizzle word fool. kids be killin it in the gucci blazers fool straight jackson goes out to my wiggs....jews what up fool ya bizzy bastard, sneiz ya biatch mofucka gimme my flicks wig. straight. mukis, sucka get some exercise namean. ill kill yo ass if ya even try to front fuck yall biaaatch nigwigs namean. dickass fools yall be. straight props to those who drop socks with goldielocks. mad ups to me. im out bitchass niggas.

------------------

http://www.prada.com/images/prada2.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived