Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

aliens?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Jan 17, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

1.are we alone or not?
    2.is are 51 a hoax to you?
    3.are they among us now?

me personally, i think that planet is being visited on the regular under very secretive terms possibly in coincidence with the world governments. i think we have even reverse engineered from some of their technologies.
    " well, if we were alone, it would be a big waste of space." -contact.

2. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

Jangles...I thought you were going to bed...I don't just tell peole sweet dreams for my health..

And i think we are among aliens everyday...I wonder if Osama is an alien...YOu know just trying to get us all riled up and shit...that would be gay.

I also wonder if that guy Jack Black is an alien...weird guy...

oh and I also wonder if those guys form the band slipknot are aliens...what a bunch a weirdos man....just breaking each others arms and shit

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im skeptical but open minded
    i think ATliens exist but only a small fraction of the "sightings" are genuine
    i dont think we/gov't are in cohoots with them , however i think that the progressin of integrated circut technology ( computers , for you dumbass ppl ) has progresses far to quickly relative to all other frontiers / history .......

4. NATO

NATO Guest

i dought we are alon in the universe, considering the size of it all.

5. j3di

j3di Member

*doubt

sorry but it bothered me.

and theres no way were alone in this big fucking universe....but i dont thinkn aliens exactly have to be life forms or anything...they could be microscopic or simply flashes of light or some shit....yeah i try and think when im stoned a bit too much...

fuck me

6. beardo

beardo Guest

i often like to think that whatever other beings are in the universe are nothing like us. something we cannot even begin to imaine. i find that to be a strangely comforting thought.

7. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

8. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Behold A Pale Horse has some good content on this subject, I highly recommend.
    RIP William Cooper

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

channel zerp by canibus, listen to it and look up the drake equation [email protected]#! hahahah j/k hahaha *snort*@!#.... jea im bored

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

if there is life on other planets im 90% sure they dont look like little green men....they are prolly very primitive life like bactieria and shit.....little green men with big eyes??? plz

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i believe in aliens. how could there not be something out there? i mean how big is the universe? and if it ended what would be past it? how could there not be something out there. i like to think that they would be nice and not want to kill us.

12. Iris

Iris Banned

back off my man bitch!

nah nah just kidding hehe

xoxo

13. SersOne-NRS

SersOne-NRS New Jack

i dont there are aliens...but i wouldnt be surpirsed and probably wouldnt care if we were ever 100% certain that there was....probably got some crazy weed if there are aliens...

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

what the fuck happens when we die? How can we just stop living??

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i have had the revelation that i am an alien.

[​IMG]
    me last summer.