aliens?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

1.are we alone or not?

2.is are 51 a hoax to you?

3.are they among us now?

me personally, i think that planet is being visited on the regular under very secretive terms possibly in coincidence with the world governments. i think we have even reverse engineered from some of their technologies.

" well, if we were alone, it would be a big waste of space." -contact.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jangles...I thought you were going to bed...I don't just tell peole sweet dreams for my health..

And i think we are among aliens everyday...I wonder if Osama is an alien...YOu know just trying to get us all riled up and shit...that would be gay.

I also wonder if that guy Jack Black is an alien...weird guy...

oh and I also wonder if those guys form the band slipknot are aliens...what a bunch a weirdos man....just breaking each others arms and shit

im skeptical but open minded

i think ATliens exist but only a small fraction of the "sightings" are genuine

i dont think we/gov't are in cohoots with them , however i think that the progressin of integrated circut technology ( computers , for you dumbass ppl ) has progresses far to quickly relative to all other frontiers / history .......

*doubt

sorry but it bothered me.

and theres no way were alone in this big fucking universe....but i dont thinkn aliens exactly have to be life forms or anything...they could be microscopic or simply flashes of light or some shit....yeah i try and think when im stoned a bit too much...

fuck me

i often like to think that whatever other beings are in the universe are nothing like us. something we cannot even begin to imaine. i find that to be a strangely comforting thought.

if we come in contact with aliens they will be much much smarter then we are...we have tried our hardest and not reached anything(from what theyve told us)...if they could just come over here as easily as ufo's and shit we are probley comparable to termites in their eyes..i think about this shit constantly when i am wasted and look at the stars.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by iCEBERG

channel zerp by canibus, listen to it and look up the drake equation nerds@#! hahahah j/k hahaha *snort*@!#.... jea im bored

i love that cut...the masons scare me.

Archived