*ALIEN*

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the movie is pretty fuckin ill, but i can't imagine paying $9 to see it with some fat retard in front of me screeching every time someone dies or they see something slimy. if i didn't hate people so much, i'd see it on the big screen.

if you like the movie, you should check out the giger collection of drawings that he did for all the alien design. it's a huge book with all kinds of creepy landscapes and shit in it. grab a sandwich and go sit in borders and read that shit, and leave your garbage stuffed in the chair.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

the movie is pretty fuckin ill, but i can't imagine paying $9 to see it with some fat retard in front of me screeching every time someone dies or they see something slimy. if i didn't hate people so much, i'd see it on the big screen.

if you like the movie, you should check out the giger collection of drawings that he did for all the alien design. it's a huge book with all kinds of creepy landscapes and shit in it. grab a sandwich and go sit in borders and read that shit, and leave your garbage stuffed in the chair.

hopefully your posts have content such as this often.

Asmuch as peopleloathed it, I LOVED Alien3. that movie has a mad amount of deleted footage from it including a scene where they trap the alien in the waste disposal unit. The overall gothic feel of that movie was sooooo ill man.Quality viewing with your gf.

I was gonna go Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Halloween. But everytime I see the commercials for it I find something unattractive about the movie. I mean theres no way cool graffics are gonna beat the original. So now that I've been informed of this, I'd rather see this. Can't wait.

Guest WebsterUno

chainsaw is one of my favorite horror flicks.

The new one looks weak. The new kids are

talking like theyre from out time. Its supposed

to be set in the 70s. I dunno..I might check it out.

But Alien for sure...I think theyre supposed

to re-release ALIENS like right after ALIEN.

Thats what I heard..so....

:)

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: *ALIEN*

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

...your joking right?

Ok....thats a different kind of scary.

Alien is jump in your seat scary.

The Exorcist is like cover my eyes

scary. I dont like that movie.

My mom told me an evil story about

that flick. She was watching it at home,

and I was in my crib. We were there

by ourselves. My dad used to play in

a band, so he was away. He used to

paint these lil die cast airplanes and

glue them to speakers that he mounted

on the wall. So, my mom is watching the

movie, and she hears a loud "THUD".

She looks over to the kitchen table,

and on eof those airplanes was sitting on

the table. Like it had landed on the table.

The speakers were at least 20 feet away

from the table. The planes were made

of metal, had it fallen off the speaker,

it would have just fell straight down.

Explain that one.

My mom freaked out, got me from my crib,

and ran to my grandmas house.

Never watched the flick again.

:nope:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Aliens is by far my favorite movie of all time. I went through such an insane Aliens nerditude fase during my transition between elementary school and junior high, it's not even funny.

The re-release of the first one sounds like a hot deal, but though I love it to death I don't think I'll go watch it in the theaters. I'm not too keen on Aliens being rereleased with more footage, it's so goddamn perfect the way it is...

Alien 3 was good and grimy, but David Fincher was still an underdevelopped movie director (he was still on video mode). If he were to make that movie now it would kick so much ass it's stupid. I think the reason a lot of people hated it was the storyline decisions taken, like killing Newt and Hicks right from the start. I thought that was ill. No fucking around with happy triumphal shit. But other than that the movie was kind of a mess.

Alien Resurrection is a fucking masterpiece. Seriously. I actually hated it the first time I saw it, then I realized I was watching all wrong, with the wrong mindset. Watch it again keeping in mind the kind of story director Jeunet (Amelie, City of Lost Children, Delicatessen) likes to tell, and it's ridiculous how dope it is. Brought a whole new emotional level and disturbing complexity ("sex" with aliens, the whole mother/child thing, the busted up Ripley clones) that wasn't present in the previous ones. He also put in two awesome recurrent actors from his films (big gorilla face guy and small scrunchy face guy), which was awesome. Winona Ryder was a complete waste of talent though.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest WebsterUno

I was watching Resurrection and had to leave my homies house...

just when I was getting into it too.

I still have to watch it entirely, but it was good.