AlIEN Vs PrEDITOR

the JEL kid

OK OK OK THE MOVIE ALIEN VS PREDITOR IS COMMIN OUT AND ITS GONNA BE LIKE ANOTHER JASON VS FREDDY BUT I WANNA KNOW IS WHO THE FUCK ONE LIZARD WITH DREDLOCKS GONNA TAKE ON A WHOLE BUNCH OF ALIEN .........I HOPE THAT THE MOVIE IS NOT CHEASY BECUZ THEY OVER DID IT WITH THE TWO CREATURES MEETIN UP LIKE THAT OUT OF NO WHERE I HOPE THE STORY LINE IS BETTER THEN WHAT THEY SAY................BUT THE PREDITOR IS GOING TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY :D

http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.johnson13/avp5.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nope...Sorry JEL but the whole plot is ass..i'm not saying that the movie is going to bomb..just saying that the shit is going to be wierd..thats like making a movie about buzz light year fighting george of the jumgle..the two just don't mix...try again..befor you know it scary spice from spice girls is going to be going head to head with trinity from the matrix...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

Originally posted by the JEL kid

OK OK OK THE MOVIE ALIEN VS PREDITOR IS COMMIN OUT

for real? i heard rumors but i didnt know it was confirmed...i am looking forward to that. i like sci fi movies for some reason, and i am a fan of the whole predator character/storyline. i hope it is good also

i think i want the predator to win...

but like you said...will it be a group of predators, like in the end of predator 2, or just one vs. many aliens?

I have been looking forward to this since 1990, when I first heard of the rumours. It can’t be no bullshit, though. It has to have excellent production and all that. Dark Horse did some comics on Aliens vs. Predator. I have some of the Alien comics. They were an excellent read.

For real, imagine 50 Predators against 50 000 Xenomorphs.

they are called xenomorphs because of the adaptability to the species they lay the eggs in.... so if an alien lays an egg inside a panther the hatched xenomorph would have the attributes of the panther ,such as body type and ability.

i've been waiting for this movie for the longest time.

i want to see more of the predator clans and the hunt

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

they are called xenomorphs because of the adaptability to the species they lay the eggs in.... so if an alien lays an egg inside a panther the hatched xenomorph would have the attributes of the panther ,such as body type and ability.

would that work if i laid some eggs inside a panther ?

If anyone remembers Predator 2, it shows a predator in front of his collection of skulls, and one looks a LOT like an "Alien" skull. Also if you remember, towards the end of that movie it showed a group of Predators. Now I'm just wondering if the Predator is going to be a "good guy" since he only attacked armed people.

Originally posted by Fugazi

If anyone remembers Predator 2, it shows a predator in front of his collection of skulls, and one looks a LOT like an "Alien" skull. Also if you remember, towards the end of that movie it showed a group of Predators. Now I'm just wondering if the Predator is going to be a "good guy" since he only attacked armed people.

preditor is a good guy. you see all his hommies in that ship. him and his crew gonna wreck shop on those faggot aliens.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It IS an Alien skull. Both were 20th Century FOX franchises, so they threw that in there. After that, and the comics, the possibility of this film ever coming to be has been endlessly rumored. Let's hope they do, it will fucking rule everyone.

While on the subject of A vs. P, please take the time to check out this clip. Dope cameos.

They could expand that clip into a really, really good movie. I think I still have my Batman vs. Predator comics, used to love those things. If the predators released aliens into a human city for the hunt....and it just happened to be gotham, so batman was caught in the middle of it all....

They might have so many things going for them that they wouldn't ruin the movie. With any luck, the Aliens/Predator element would keep the movie on the dark/gritty side of things, which was seriously lacking in some of the more recent batman movies, if I am not mistaken.

IM JUST WONDERIN WHEN THEY ARE COMMING OUT WITH THE MOVIE BECUZ ALL THE MOVIES THAT PEOPLE REALLY WANT TAKES A WHILE TO DEVELOPE LIKE FREDDY VS JASON THEY TOOK 3 YEARS ON THAT FILM........ALIEN ARE KNOWN TO SURVIVE WHAT EVER COST THEY WILL EVEN KILL THERE OWN JUST TO ESCAPE LIKE IN ALIEN RESSURECTION WHEN IN THE LAB.

Not to repeat myself again, but this movie has been rumored for a long ass time like Mam's said, But I have yet to see any concrete evidence from any Gaming/ or Comic book magazine or news site that it is in development. Maybe PRE PRE development yes. That means people sitting around drinking coffee/beer talking about how dope it would be to make.

Lets hope they do, It will rock everyones world if done right.

Go to Page 2 of this thread.

That has some tidbits of info on it.

since he only attacked armed people.

Predators don't (At least aren't supposed to) mindlessly kill. They are hunters but will attack or fight who they deem a threat, i.e. anyone/thing carrying a weapon.

Originally posted by yoink

I disagree on the predator tip though, sure aliens would win with numbers, they could overpower the preds that way, but according to their histories predators were the ones that controlled the battles. Predators are hunters, for pleasure (sport) they originally captured alien queens, controlled their breeding, would send out eggs to what they thought was an uninhabited planet, return when the aliens are grown and hunt them killing them all for rites of passage and all out badassness.

One time they set eggs loose on a planet that was colonized by humans, which they did not realize at the time, thus chaos ensued.

You say there is a graphic novel that has all issues? I never had an issue of Alien vs. Predator, but I did read one or two. I have a couple of Dark Horse Alien comics which had some of the best art I had ever seen.

To reiterate, though – I’ve been hearing about this since ’90, so this best happen in my lifetime. And it better be done well.

Originally posted by Weapon X

You say there is a graphic novel that has all issues?

yes...in fact this cover...

http://209.95.35.130/covers/med/a/avptpb.jpg'>

is the cover of the collection. It is of the first series like I said in the other thread that began in november of 89, search your local comic shops, or ask them to order it for you, Its published by Dark Horse and I highly recomend it.

There were like four to six other mini series of Aliens vs. Predator I only skimmed through those, but Enjoyed the original.