Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

aliaS_

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Feb 23, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

Hi Seeking... :eek:

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

im not seeking but hi

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i thaught was going to be about the guy from anitcon...i think I have typed myself injured..myt left index just started hurting when i hit a key

4. avils

avils Senior Member

It is !! :eek:

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

and your point is what?

6. avils

avils Senior Member

Just wanted to say hello, big guy..

7. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that dj alias guy who fucked up the TTNN board and gained a bunch of hating followers and the board revolved around dude for a long time...not that i think that could happen on this board becuase not many scratch nerds here but still.
    were tryin to help the whole world know just how we feel so just peep the skills and just chill.

whos anticon alias.
    is it the battle emcee kid who some stuff. i think his name was alias. in that battle with sage francis like super bowl or something. i actually liked alias alot better then sage but whatever. i just remember the reagge line and when he turned around and put his hood on..
    im thinking im way off base with this but yea oh well. there was someone in a battle that did that and guessed his name was alias. im pretty sure it was. i saw it along time ago. probably different one anyways. rambling.
    yea im bored.

8. avils

avils Senior Member

;) :eek:

:king:

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

my alias is "mack daddy bob"

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

blobs are fucking cool let me tell you

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I love me some sage francis, I'm not a fan of his freestyles but when he actually sits down and thinks out a rhyme it is some good shit.

alias is off the chains too...I am rocking to him at the moment.

zack morris hiphop to the fullest oner...haha

12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

the the topic is about the divine dissapointment alias?
    or did he not do that song. maybe 62. i always get my heros..i mean anticon action figures messed up. but hey i know what songs eyedea does! simulated snow is my favorite eyedea track.
    and that slug guy from anticon is good too that song he does called "doseone" thats a good one. its looks like an ice sculpture...

13. avils

avils Senior Member

rotten apple..

14. bug

bug Guest

hmmm, i'm listening to So Called Artists right now, so i clicked here to see if it actually was about him, but now i'm just confused.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

alien nightowl=GODZILLA

my first post tonight will be to say,"i poked squid!!!:) "
    it was very fun.:)