ALF Appreciation Thread

gangstachees

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i <3 Alf

haha, has anyone seen that one (of the many) commercials they have him in. i dont really watch much TV but i saw it for the first time here the other day. he was reading the newspaper over some guy's shoulder, and the guy turned the page before Alf was finished and Alf's all "hey i wasnt finished" and the guys all "maybe it would be easier if you got your own paper" and Alf says something like "it would be more convenient but not easier" or something. haha yeah.. the simple things in life that make me smile.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Thats Mr. Gordon Shumway to you!

:lick:

----------------------------------------------

Youre the one whos outta this world!!

anyone see when they were makin fun of Alf on family guy? they did like a fake behind the music/true story type shit. Alf was like "after the second season i just couldnt handle myself, they had to clean the poop out of my fur everytime we did a show" i dont know if thats exactly what he said tho.

alf was written by a heroin addict and created after he was bet that he couldnt write a show to keep his habit up for a number of years straight or something like that, needless to say he won the bet but who knows if hes still alive.

i bet its on the internet somewhere.

Archived