Alexander the Great

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

if anyone plans on seeing this movie, don't. AVOID it like the plague. i spent 40 bucks on tickets for family to come and whatnot, and i feel violated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't see it.

THis movie is SO bad.

I saw it last night and hated it.

Mind you, I found crappy movies like Hidalgo and Troy amusing/entertaining.

But Alexander...bad acting, everything is very predictable, no convinving subplots, nothing. I did not feel any emotion while watching this movie.

It seems as if they tried to compensate for the crappiness of the movie by throwing extra blood during the war scenes, which were all pretty anticlimatic.

And although it was clear Alexander was homo, the movie didn't really investigate any of his relationships as to offend the american people.

Lots of man hugs tho.

I also felt kind of bad for Rosario Dawson given her longest scene in the movie was just a blatent excuse to show her hot body.

The best components of this film were Angelina Jolie and Rosario Dawson. Although Jolie can't act worth a damn her face is so beautiful I didn't really mind. And Dawson' naked breasts were magnificent.

Wait to rent it, if anything.

Oh, and 3 hours is wayyyy too long for this crap.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

the punisher sucked too... and i agree that the only good part of Alexander were Rosario Dawson's saggy yet beautiful boobs. the fight scenes weren't even good, just a crapload of shaky camera work with blood splattering on the lens. shitty movie, worse than waterworld, hell, worse than coolworld. bottom line, don't bother. also, whoever edited this thread name, the movie was called Alexander, none of that great shit, because that's just plain false advertising.

Originally posted by Mystery+Nov 28 2004, 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mystery - Nov 28 2004, 01:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 28 2004, 06:26 AM

you got served!

You wear fake fur jackets, your in no position to comment.

[/b]

man, you all on my nuts about shit, i look through your 37 posts, and what, at least 5 are gettin at me, are you gay and want penis or something? do you have no real life friends? or have you just disliked me for a while, didnt feel e-man enough to tell me, so you reregistered so you can fuck around for about 100 posts dissing me and shit then go back to the e-facade of being nice?

ps. its not a fur coat, its just like any other cloth coat, ,,,,fag....

I just got back from Va about 2 hours ago...

I couldnt wait to come back home to complain about how fucking terrible this movie is. Thats how angry I am.

12oz is the first to hear about

THE EXCLUSIVE..one might say..

This was the biggest waste of 2 hours and 30 fucking minutes ever. Its longer than that, I walked out.

It was so god damned boring, I dont know what made them think that anyone would want to listen to talking for that god damned long. This is America. The most exciting thing was when my cell phone rang in the theatre.

I went in there expecting it to be this gory, exciting, bloody, movie with great battle scenes.

Instead I got the terrible gay soap opera. Im not homophobic, but something about this movie deeply disturbed and disgusted me. I never want to see Jared Leto again. Ever. For most of the movie he was prancing around in a moo moo with black eyeliner on.

Hollywood should have stuck to the formula:

Throw out the history book, stick jackie chan in there somewhere, and blow some shit up. THE FORMULA WORKS EVERYTIME!

P.S. They go through Persia and India. You'd think there would be more than six minorities in the movie right? Wrong, its mostly just white people with bad make up and hair dye. How hard is it to find a couple brown extras?

man this movie sucked dick literary...i don't understand how Alexander goes from two cute little whiteboys.....then to Colin Farrell with some fucked up dyed eyebrows....that shit was gay....

my man payed for us to go see it...but the movie was so fuckin cheesy we lefted before it ended...jeez Alexander was so fuckin horrible, i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought so :yuck:

Originally posted by Scrabble@Nov 29 2004, 01:18 AM

I just got back from Va about 2 hours ago...

I couldnt wait to come back home to complain about how fucking terrible this movie is. Thats how angry I am.

12oz is the first to hear about

THE EXCLUSIVE..one might say..

This was the biggest waste of 2 hours and 30 fucking minutes ever. Its longer than that, I walked out.

It was so god damned boring, I dont know what made them think that anyone would want to listen to talking for that god damned long. This is America. The most exciting thing was when my cell phone rang in the theatre.

I went in there expecting it to be this gory, exciting, bloody, movie with great battle scenes.

Instead I got the terrible gay soap opera. Im not homophobic, but something about this movie deeply disturbed and disgusted me. I never want to see Jared Leto again. Ever. For most of the movie he was prancing around in a moo moo with black eyeliner on.

Hollywood should have stuck to the formula:

Throw out the history book, stick jackie chan in there somewhere, and blow some shit up. THE FORMULA WORKS EVERYTIME!

P.S. They go through Persia and India. You'd think there would be more than six minorities in the movie right? Wrong, its mostly just white people with bad make up and hair dye. How hard is it to find a couple brown extras?

WORD* :haha: :haha: :haha:

I FEEL YA