alewife wall

MakeYourMark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MakeYourMark

i heard some little kids hit all the ambulences and now the owner is calling 50's when he sees kids painting.

anyone???

First who owns amblulences? I mean you say the owner calls 50 now...but who owns them. And why the fuck wouldnt he call 50 if he sees kids paint? Or did this owner of ambulences not care before....this story dont make sense except for kids bombing ambulences...and yes that seems really low.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

Re: Re: alewife wall

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

First who owns amblulences? I mean you say the owner calls 50 now...but who owns them. And why the fuck wouldnt he call 50 if he sees kids paint? Or did this owner of ambulences not care before....this story dont make sense except for kids bombing ambulences...and yes that seems really low.

you must not be a local...

here the ambulance services are privatized, and the owner of a local place lets people paint the back of his building. it was legal, someone did stupid shit, now its supposedly not legal. get it? well, if someone calls the owner, and finds out for sure, it will clear alot of things up, wont it?

Re: Re: Re: alewife wall

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

you must not be a local...

here the ambulance services are privatized, and the owner of a local place lets people paint the back of his building. it was legal, someone did stupid shit, now its supposedly not legal. get it? well, if someone calls the owner, and finds out for sure, it will clear alot of things up, wont it?

oh thanks for clearing that up.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey how about you just tag the forehead of the pregnant women crawling from the burning wreckage of the car that the ambulance is trying to get to?

who made everyone the graff judge of what to and not to bomb? if somebody wants to bomb an ambulance then thats there problem. i can see if it was sombodys house, but people hit vans and trucks everyday, what makes this any different. it sucks that it might of shut down your legal wall but how is graff supposed to evolve if you put limits on what one can or cannot do. you can do this you cant do that, fuck that bomb what you want to bomb...if taggin a ambulance is what you want to do then why not? whatever maybe im just to high to reply but i find this funny...peace

...wents...

Archived