Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Alcoholism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Step8, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

Congrats Pro
    I've cut back my alcoholic consumption loads. Think in the last 2 weeks I've maybe drank once. Did have a slip after payday last month and got wasted.
    Luckily I'm broke so no chance of drinking and am almost out of weed.
    Been getting really bad insomnia but off to get some sleeping pills from the doc

2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Keep it moving, Decy. Be responsible with those sleeping pills yo, those things just gave me a way of getting more fucked up off of less drinks.

That's just me thiugh!

3. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

It's cool the doc only gave me 7 zopiclone 7.5mg
    They don't tend to like to give me many drugs with my history of addiction

4. morton

morton Elite Member

The best way (for me) to deal with insomnia is exercise, the evening after a hard swim I sleep through no problem. Failing that if I am looking for a aid I take benedryl, although I have heard that does not work for everyone.

5. Kalashnikov

Kalashnikov Member

Definitely. I've had insomnia problems for yeeeeears, but never put two and two together. I'd take diphenhydramine, try to drink myself to sleep, melatonin, etc. Some of it worked in the beginning but would always fail out after a few weeks. Started exercising, and that took care of it. Even exercising for 40 minutes or so is enough to knock me out that night.

solfinger and LUGR like this.