Alcoholic Beverage Appreciation Thread

Secret

It's friday morning yay!! Today I shall go to work, make some money, and drink sake with Japanese business men and take polaroid pictures with them... hell yeah!! After work I'm gonna see some old friends... I'm super happy about that. This morning I discovered Jack Daniels' Wildberry Jack with vanilla ice-cream is THE shit! haha! My best-friend works for Bacardi and they're merged with Jack Daniels so yay for me!! Did you know you can work for them by being a "Bacardi Girl"? They just pass out Bacardi at concerts and stuff... soooo fresh. Can't wait till I'm 21. My other best friend and I used to go to bars all the time, and this place in Beverly Hills serve the best CHOCOLATE MARTINIS made with Godiva chocolate, yummy! You guys gotta try it... total aphrodisiac. Alright, it's Friday let's go party! Boys, rock out with your cock out, and girls, jam out with your clam out!

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FRESH FRUIT

I FIGURED YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE RICH SPOILED BIRDWATCHER TYPE DUDES, BUT IT WASN'T SUBSTANTIATED UNTIL NOW... CHOCOLATE MARTINIS IN BEVERLY HILLS? LOL YOU FUCKING QUEER...

I WONDER IF YOU PAYED FOR EVERYTHING WHEN YOU HAD YOUR GAY 12OZ. RENDEZVOUS WITH MERO? HOW COOL DID IT FEEL TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS YOU WERE HANGING IN THE BRONX?

HEY BOYS AND GIRLS, LET'S DO A LEGAL IN THE SUBURBS WITH PAINT WE PAYED FOR THIS WEEKEND, AFTER THAT WE'LL TAKE PICTURES WITH MY SHINY NEW DIGI-CAM AND PUT THEM ON 12OZ. FOR ALL THE OTHER FAGS TO SEE AND PRETEND WE'RE GRAFFITI WRITERS... GET A LIFE HOMO, YOUR RUNNING ON EMPTY...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Eh, Marl, that's Secret, not seeking... She's a girl by the way.

And Secret, be wary of japanese businessmen. They're after your used schoolgirl panties. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Secret

It's friday morning yay!! Today I shall go to work, make some money, and drink sake with Japanese business men and take polaroid pictures with them...

are you a stripper?

fuck, today i feel like shit. i'm supposed to hit this jungle party that my buddies are spinning at, but I may not. There'll be girls there, I'm sure, but still. I just may play Medal Of Honour at home with no memory card.

i don't know, still. i may, just to chill with people i haven't chilled with in a while, but also, there are a lot of people i don't wanna see. you know, the trend hopping type that will be sure to go and soak in the culture. you have no excuse, though, 'cuz you're around the way. a snubber, you would be, if you didn't appear.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Weapon X

a snubber, you would be, if you didn't appear.

you need to change your name to Yoda X

but yeah... I should go.

Not like I'm going to be walking around with a

Hello my name is Fukwad sticker on my chest.

I will be appreciating an alcholic beverage in only 8 more hours!!! Oh shit, that sucks!

My new tool of alcholhic beverage appreciation during a night out is the flask. I've had one for a minute but have just put it into heavy use. Fuck this $5-7 a well drink shit at a bar/club. Get a $10 half pint (or two) of some good shit, remy or henney, the only shit i can drink straight and warm time and time again, and i'm set. i'll still get a beer or something but still come home w/ cash in the pocket. cheers to secret, cheers to ahcohol and cheers to flask.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

its margarita night baby..home made and with kick.....

except i mean we usually spend like 80$ for the three of us at the restraunt...so $60 for 3 of us at home should work.

patrone is fuggin expensive.

patrone margaritas?? man thats a waste!!! that should be enjoyed straight up.

Originally posted by Secret

ETHREADZNY, if you want cheap ass shit try King Cobra! Haha! It's $1.49 for a 40oz... can't beat that.

damn... i went to the L last night and was gonna pick up a 40, and colt45 was $5 and oe (gross) was $5.50 so i just bought my regular 6 pack for six bucks

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

its margarita night baby..home made and with kick.....

except i mean we usually spend like 80$ for the three of us at the restraunt...so $60 for 3 of us at home should work.

patrone is fuggin expensive.

$9 shots had better be worth it.

though, I never had a problem when guys at work would order 2 pitchers at $50 a piece... That's just insane.

They are good though. Yum!

Originally posted by effyoo

damn... i went to the L last night and was gonna pick up a 40, and colt45 was $5 and oe (gross) was $5.50 so i just bought my regular 6 pack for six bucks

i don't understand - 6 bucks for a sixer and five bucks for a 40?

here, in ontario, it's 10 for a six, about, and 4 for a 40. you got some wierd prices.

Archived