Alcohol Abuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

yup yesterday. went to this waterpark started fucking around and shook a forty to splash the nigs with. needless to say it slipped out my hand and shit went errywheree

in my misspent youth I poured thousands of gallons of beer into the gutter based solely on the fact that we had a girl in the car... otherwise you were 'minor in possesion' and fully busted... but I always had a girly w/ me so I guess I could say 'pussy wax saved my future'...

had a massive bucket of punch in the back of the van on the way to a party just this weekend. damn god punch. homie managed to balance it the whole way there. tilted the bucket to adjust for corners and all that. then as we pulled up somebody yanked on the hand brake and the shit went flying everywhere. rip punch.

the other day i had a bottle of magners and i tried to get the cap of by placing the edge of the cap on a 90 degree metal ledge and hitting it from above (if you know what i mean?)

anyway instead of the usual cap coming of the bottle, the bottle snapped off at the neck, and not wanting to swallow cider with bits of broken glass in it, i was forced to leave it. only one bottle out of a night of drinkin but still, i was pissed.

i was in canada last summer. the town we were in had a really strict enforcement about no glass in the streets. we had just went to the gas station and i had 2 black labels in the bag. i was crossing the street and BANG, the bag broke. it sucked because i had just lost my drink and people were yelling at me in ghetto french.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Haha, I think its paper towels.

Could be panties.

My hood rules.

I found a rooster wrapped in cloth in front of my house the other day.

Cock fighting?

Voodoo? Lots of Haitians.

Who knows.

Probably Voodoo, you see that type of shit where I live on the tracks. I step around that shit, last thing I need is some voodoo curse in the layup.