Albuquerque, New Mexico, check it out...

This WaY OUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WISK, KREK & KOVE

i am so glad to know these guys are still around

i met WISK at aerosol kingdom when i was 12 in 1990

that's a long time ago

it would be really strange to see him again

KREK used to be RISE right?

old school ass niggas

yeah, that's it his name was Awake. He chilled with us for a bit in New Zealand. Any way i could get hold of him? PM me a email address maybe? He sent us some flix of like a massive concrete structure that gets painted there. Cool flix. I'm liking Bozo and Wisk's shizz.

bump

im originally from albuquerque- i was born there and i moved to massachusetts

every summer i go to new mex to visit relatives and i alwayw love to go lookin for new graff

keep postin pics

Re: Child DAM WGF R.I.P.

Originally posted by Ten Cents

eba00351321f00000024.jpg

This kid should switch the name up.

YEah, not to mention Child is the gayest guy I have ever met, he skates in raver pants and is such a pussy he wouldnt even look up if someone who writes graffiti is around him. Oven is a fat little mexican and I seriously have to punch his fat head everytime I get into town. No joke. These are seriously two of the main reasons why graffiti just plain sucks. They are obviously shitty writers and if you knew them and their bullshitting you would feel the same. These little faggot drama princesses get no love in Albuquerque from any of the old school heads, they ruin good spots and will never get any respect for any of their bullshit tags. Both of you little fucks know I will bring it to you at any time and you will still run your mouths. Feel sorry for these kids. And we can get round 4 Oven, you know you will never even connect one punch as long as you live toy.

word up to big oatser- someone actually knows what the fuck goes on in abq.

that scene is at an all time low with a whole new generation of kids who want to bite everyone elses shit and them diss those same people with their own style.

i can see why giant, grey, kema, dial HAD to get the fuck out ASAP: there's no point in sticking around

Archived