Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plot!

fr8lover

Purported Qaeda Letter Says U.S. Strike Near Ready

DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden's militant Islamist al Qaeda network said a big attack on the United States was in the final stages of preparation, a London-based Arabic newspaper said on Thursday.

"We bring the good news to Muslims of the world that the expected 'Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent (ready) and God willing near," the letter said.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/enhanceds.../1644471865.htm

------------------

i think its kind of funny that they'd send a letter saying they are *ALMOST* done with something as terrible-sounding as "winds of black death."

if i made something called "winds of black death" id probably hold back the anticipation to do whatever it does until it was 100% complete.

thats just me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by freightlover

if i made something called "winds of black death" id probably hold back the anticipation to do whatever it does until it was 100% complete.

I can imagine how that one went down:

"You see we're nearing completion of a totally

rad, secret plan called the 'Winds of Black Death',

it's so rad in fact we'd like to tell you about a

few, secret key facts about it..."

Well, they took his marketing technique so I'm

guessing these guys are some pretty big Hova

fans, too.

that's fucked up. i just saw today they are saying al queda has become a loosely connected group of independent organizations and is now more of a "movement" than a single group...

whether or not the "winds of black death" or whatever that article was talking about is real i think its pretty terrifying.

I think it's just another sad example of how our intelligence community has failed us... The way they talk, it seems like the Muslims of the world have all known about this for a while and are just waiting, probably been following the progress since it was only 30% done... hell, there's probably 2 guys in Bagdad selling bootleg t-shirts "My Terrorist Organization Released the Black Winds of Death and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt!"

Seriously though, stuff has been tough for Al Queada lately, It's good to see that they're keeping themselves busy, honestly, when times get tough, sometimes is good to just find a task...

Can't wait to see what they've cooked up for us this time. Nobody's ever said what the 9/11 plan was called... I'm kinda worried that it was called 'Black Wings of Death' and this new thing is gonna turn out to be just a shitty sequel...

Re: Re: Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plot!

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I'm guessing these guys are some pretty big Hova

fans, too.

Rumor has it the North Koreans are soon to launch the winds of Grey death...

Originally posted by Smart

I think it's just another sad example of how our intelligence community has failed us... The way they talk, it seems like the Muslims of the world have all known about this for a while and are just waiting, probably been following the progress since it was only 30% done... hell, there's probably 2 guys in Bagdad selling bootleg t-shirts "My Terrorist Organization Released the Black Winds of Death and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt!"

Seriously though, stuff has been tough for Al Queada lately, It's good to see that they're keeping themselves busy, honestly, when times get tough, sometimes is good to just find a task...

Can't wait to see what they've cooked up for us this time. Nobody's ever said what the 9/11 plan was called... I'm kinda worried that it was called 'Black Wings of Death' and this new thing is gonna turn out to be just a shitty sequel...

You kill me, man.

Re: Re: Re: Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plot!

Originally posted by Glik0

Rumor has it the North Koreans are soon to launch the winds of Grey death...

Yeah, but you know how the RIAA is about that

stuff.. plus Queada clearances? It'll never make

it to shelf.

You act as if this is something new. Al Qaeda has been making numerous threats of "major attacks in the U.S." since Sept. 11 and haven't followed through on one yet. That's just one of hundreds of empty threats. Not saying they are no longer capable of attacking, but a lot of it is just to scare you.

Re: Re: Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plot!

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Not saying they are no longer capable of attacking, but a lot of it is just to scare you.

You take that back. Everybody knows Bin Laden

just wants to make club bangers and see people

dance. Leave the guy alone if he hasn't put out

a hit in a couple years, he's like a one-man

Rage Against The Machine album. He might not

drop ever year, but when he does people in

airplanes tear down the walls in celebration.

I smoke, I'll spend my last even if I'm broke...:lick:

Originally posted by snowkid

that's fucked up. i just saw today they are saying al queda has become a loosely connected group of independent organizations and is now more of a "movement" than a single group...

whether or not the "winds of black death" or whatever that article was talking about is real i think its pretty terrifying.

Well Al Qaeda has always been an interim alliance of many different terrorist organizations and Islamic fundamentalist groups around the world. However, there is the al Qaeda "core" such as bin laden and his immediate subordinates... but it's also branched out into different terrorist groups and cells. For example the guys who did September 11th were a cell that existed in Germany, part of the core of al Qaeda. But the guys who did the Bali bombing that killed all those Australians were part of a seperate group that was linked to al Qaeda... Jemaah Islamiyah I think it was called.

But yeah I can see what you mean by a "movement"... alot of these Islamic extremist groups that never even had any real connections to bin Laden or al Qaeda are claiming al Qaeda connections.

Well Al Qaeda has always been an interim alliance of many different terrorist organizations and Islamic fundamentalist groups around the world. However, there is the al Qaeda "core" such as bin laden and his immediate subordinates... but it's also branched out into different terrorist groups and cells. For example the guys who did September 11th were a cell that existed in Germany, part of the core of al Qaeda. But the guys who did the Bali bombing that killed all those Australians were part of a seperate group that was linked to al Qaeda... Jemaah Islamiyah I think it was called.

But yeah I can see what you mean by a "movement"... alot of these Islamic extremist groups that never even had any real connections to bin Laden or al Qaeda are claiming al Qaeda connections.

yeah, they put me down but i never pushed that shit.

Originally posted by iquit

yeah, they put me down but i never pushed that shit.

Word? At least you got some clout. I was part of the street team for a few years putting up their posters of upcoming hits along Crenshaw Blvd... but I got tired of the guerilla marketing.

Re: Re: Re: Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plot!

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

You take that back. Everybody knows Bin Laden

just wants to make club bangers and see people

dance. Leave the guy alone if he hasn't put out

a hit in a couple years, he's like a one-man

Rage Against The Machine album. He might not

drop ever year, but when he does people in

airplanes tear down the walls in celebration.

you're a bad person, and it's great.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Al Qaeda, nice enough to tell us when their 90% done with an evil plo

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

you're a bad person, and it's great.

Thank you. Being this bitter doesn't come easy,

it took years of being brushed off, shit on, and

having dreams falter to get this good... I can

only hope to someday go pro. Thanks for the

kind words, they really make me all warm and

fuzzy in my pants.

Al Qaida kinda sucks...

Al Qaida is pretty lame. I bet this recent train attack wasn't them, it was the rebels or whoever in Spain. But Al Qaida likes to claim credit for shit they didn't do. This 90% completion thing is bullshit. They're just waiting for something bad to happen and then they'll be like "Oh yeah, that was us, we finished the last 10%", while they really had nothing to do with it. What a bunch of hoes.

winds of black death? i think i saw them once... they opened for avenged sevenfold and 3 inches of blood.

...the guys who did September 11th were a cell that existed in Germany, part of the core of al Qaeda.

i'd like to point out the FACT that we do not have a single piece of evidence that actually links al qaeda to 9/11. i believe 11 of the passports that somehow managed to turn up, have been proven to be stolen id's, thus we have no clue whatsoever who the people actually were. also, to my recolection, not a single name of the alleged terrorists were on the register for any of the flights. lastly, much of what we do 'know' about 9/11, has come from israeli intelligence, and is extremely suspect.

not trying to play conspiracy theorist, just pointing out the little discussed truth; we don't have a clue who really did it.

as a PS, if al qaeda is making threats all the time, and in some instances, actually carrying out attacks, why in 'allah's' name, would they deny taking part in the largest terrorist attack in american history? they know they're gonna take the fall for it, why don't they atleast take the credit?

damn everyone, seeking just told you whats up.

personally i think its all a bunch of bullshit. and actually was going to say something quite similar to what seeking said, but with a bit more......vulgarity. lol. anyways, as usual i hate seeking for getting to it before me. your always two steps ahead you bastard. oh and hecz is no longer absent in that paper chase thread if you wanna have more fun. he challenged everyone to a little game and im sure you could set him straight seeking.;) id like to see it happen personally. so help me out seeks, do the right thing.

Winds of Black Death....

Well you know it's traditional for the villain when having the hero in his clutches to share with him before his demise his evil plot that he is so proud of.

This could of course be Al Queda PSYOPS branch riding the hype of the recent spain attacks.

Either way it's a little unnerving for me being in DC. If I die, remember me as a martyr for 12oz!!!!!

viva la revolucion!

Well BROWNer I know our intel community is no joke, but they have become over dependent on SIGINT, and SATINT etc. rather than HUMINT. Since we are dealing with a lo-tech enemy here they are slipping under radar. That's what happens after years of being haughty and above everyone else.

Originally posted by seeking

winds of black death? i think i saw them once... they opened for avenged sevenfold and 3 inches of blood.

i'd like to point out the FACT that we do not have a single piece of evidence that actually links al qaeda to 9/11. i believe 11 of the passports that somehow managed to turn up, have been proven to be stolen id's, thus we have no clue whatsoever who the people actually were. also, to my recolection, not a single name of the alleged terrorists were on the register for any of the flights. lastly, much of what we do 'know' about 9/11, has come from israeli intelligence, and is extremely suspect.

not trying to play conspiracy theorist, just pointing out the little discussed truth; we don't have a clue who really did it.

as a PS, if al qaeda is making threats all the time, and in some instances, actually carrying out attacks, why in 'allah's' name, would they deny taking part in the largest terrorist attack in american history? they know they're gonna take the fall for it, why don't they atleast take the credit?

Just curious, what's your source that "we don't know" who did it? I mean, the intelligence committee didn't just look at the passport pictures and say "ok that must be them". They further investigated friends and relatives who knew these 19 people to confirm their existence and their deaths. These people that families and friends knew now all of a sudden no longer exist on the face of the earth and no longer are in contact with them. The terrorists arrested who were directly connected to the plot also confirmed their existence. THEY ADMITTED INVOLVEMENT AS WELL AS BIN LADEN'S APPROVAL OF THE ATTACKS. Specifically Ramzi bin al Shibh and Khaled Sheikh Muhammad, the two masterminds of 9/11 arrested in Pakistan. I don't see how this isn't proof of Al Qaeda's role. They were the ones who said the 4th plane was supposed to hit the Capitol building.

Plus al Qaeda released that video where they showed the pictures of the 19 hijackers and gave them praise while honoring them.

Archived