Akrb<~a junk writer, who needs help~>

*¿Akrb?*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok so why not go to the "toys post here thread" holy shit. seriously, how many kids are gonna start new threads about themselves sucking ass? if your just gonna be negative towards your own work off the bat keep it off the boards, im sick of this shit, and dont start a thread until you have fliks, it will be closed before you get them. if not your lucky. comeon kids get with it, im tired of seeing the first page filled with "am i a toy" or "im a toy i know" or "i need help" threads. theres already a thread for this. put it there.

Originally posted by timemachine

man i hate people who write names like ABRTLM and shit that makes no fuckin sense get some imagination already and stop posting fuckin retarded threads

true..........names like that are kinda dumb, unless it means something, but if u make just to make it, then what's the point

my first advice to you is ...if your going to make a thread, atleast post some pictures with it first, then you can add on, wait till you have pictures to make a thread, dont make it and then post pictures a month later....yes us 12oz heads are assholes and hate to waste our time openining a thread that has no pictures in it....kill this thread please :D