AJ and fn battle

breedsf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why the battle? just for kicks or is there a story behind it? FN definitely has more skill, so they won for style right there, but AJ has more younger members and has less to lose probably, so they might win it for ups. im rooting for FN, so i dont have to see any more fucking AJ bullshit

:hatred: pretty much at this point in the battled i feel that aj is still running in more city wide shots.. i'm not even in this battle but thats my thought .. but if i was to say you is going to win it would be AJAE because i know they do not have any egos they want it more then fn and they rather hit the crew than their name .... I wish i was in this battle it seeems fun but it's not even a question of who has the most hacks the answer is who has the most shots citywide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ;)

first off style has nothing to do with a battle ! all battles are won by who is up the most city wide... skill ? what u smoking ? skill has nothing to do with it either ... you know who u are? a fn head off top ? it's funny how EGOS come out .... trip off this in long run i know for a fact aj is going to win .... really though they have them out bombed those kids have only 4 kids hitting up and fn has alot more crew members .... if you are still thinkig skilll.. aj has alot more skill it's like aj has one man and they have 20 but that one man is still sticking to them . :huh2: