Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Airbrush...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ForceOfHabit, Oct 24, 2001.

1. ForceOfHabit

ForceOfHabit Guest

how expensive is it to get hooked up with air brush equipment...?

2. crso

crso Senior Member

very expensive. and, somebody was already talking about this a while back.

3. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

4. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

most of the stuff isnt that bad. what you get screwed on is the compressor. that's a few hundred bucks for a decent one. then it's a pain in the ass because if you use acrylic paint it gets stringy and clogs up the nozzle. and just to clean the thing you need to fill the jar with water and make sure there's no paint at all. you also have to go through this process just to hange colors. but if you got the time and money more power to ya.

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

bum digger, first off, its not gay. Secondly, your name probably says more about you than you let on...Don't post if you are just gonna say "thats gay"

if you want an easy start in airbrush, go on ebay and look it up for a cheap kid to start with...

6. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

Get a paasche VL. It's a decent cheap starter kit. Then work your way up to a IWATA. I think there the best in my opinion.

7. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

8. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

dr. frink
    what the hell do you care what my OPINION is about somethingOPINION

9. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

Man i want to get my little grubby paws on a couple a airbrushed t shirts and shit if its done proper like i know its kinda bitch but i would rock some air brushed pants or a jean jacket even

10. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

i got asian girls and japanese characters and 'yomosagi racing" airbrushed all over my acura.