air jordan 1's

sarahyoulose

so i went to value village today

for those who dont knwo what that is its a used clothign store

you usually can find some G stuff there

anywho i picked up a pair of

1994 Air Jordan 1's (retro re-release) for 10$ can...

these are them

http://www.basket-ball.com/IMG/arton1321.jpg'>

i dont know whether to rock em for the props (1 size too big)

or should i sell em on e-bay?

how much am i going to make?

* edit.. these are the 1984 ones.. and mine are white/black/red

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarahyoulose

thats a hott sweater ESE

but you should go to the VV in surrey

no one from surrey knows about good stuff

so there is some nice stuff there

no stupid east van kids like the one on victoria

p.s. you ever going to get MSN back?

me and cody are probably gonna hit the Surrey one soon. I hardly ever go to the vic one, usualy I hit the burnaby one. always good finds. I had to buy shirts for work and for less than $35 I wound up with four Christian Dior shirts, one YSL shirt, and one Givenchy shirt. now they moved me to another office where I can show up in jeans and a ratty shirt if I feel like it. glad I didnt waste much cash.

no msn for a long time probably. I'm on AIM though. SN: rollyoureyesatme

Originally posted by iquit

i can buy all the old nike's for like $20 or $30 each. all the air force 1's and shit that heads will pay $400 bucks n shit for.

it's so wasted on me tho, cuz i hate this shit. i just can't understand it.

hook a homie up (me, deto being the homie!), do it for fatalist. i know she would appreciate it...

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF JELLY BELLY CREATING "BUTTERED-POPCORN" FLAVORED JELLY BEANS. THERE ARE SOME FLAVORS THAT JELLY BEANS SHOULDN'T HAVE. IF I WANTED TO TASTE BUTTERED POPCORN I'D BUY BUTTERED POPCORN.

the buttered popcorn ones are nasstttyyy

so are jalepeno flavour too

i know this kid in china who is making STUPID MONEY. he figured out a way to ship packages from china to the US without customs checking em. i have no idea how, he won't tell me the trick.

so he's shipping these nike runoffs from the factory to the states and making a killing. i gotta figure that shit out. kid is making $$$...

i can buy all the old nike's for like $20 or $30 each. all the air force 1's and shit that heads will pay $400 bucks n shit for.

it's so wasted on me tho, cuz i hate this shit. i just can't understand it.

email me, i will pick some of them up.

i know this kid in china who is making STUPID MONEY. he figured out a way to ship packages from china to the US without customs checking em. i have no idea how, he won't tell me the trick.

so he's shipping these nike runoffs from the factory to the states and making a killing. i gotta figure that shit out. kid is making $$$...

Word? I know they will make anything you want for like 5$ in Korea. China is the counterfeiting kingdom of the world....

Originally posted by villain

Word? I know they will make anything you want for like 5$ in Korea. China is the counterfeiting kingdom of the world....

there's a ton of counterfeit shit. but the thing is, some of it isn't fake. the factories in china will just make extra, not sell them to nike or whoever, and sell them locally. so they usually don't come in the right shoebox, but they're real. sometimes the fake ones are good and you can't even tell the difference but usually you can. this is all what my friends tell me, i never had a pair of nikes in my life.