air force ones

KsM

how many of you guys ever bought a pair or own a pair of airforce ones......or whatever there called.........there pretty kewl, but damn do you have to have em' in every color.....lke what the fuck you know....hahahahhahahahaha.....i just wanted ask....just curious............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i've got a pair. white with a baby blue swoosh (or tick or whatever that thing is called)

one of my mates has those. ill stick to the baby blue normal new air max. heavy

dont they have some stupid song for those shoes............damn....how many other shoes have songs for them...........dammit....................the blue ones look pretty not goodkindof junkishstylelkewhat.................:confused:

Originally posted by KillYurSteel

i cant believe that some fags made a fucking song about airforce ones who is it nelly and some other fag...goddamn there just fucking shoes that are'nt all that great....i just don't understand...i guess that means im not cool:o

yeah well when you wear them once then throw them away after and go buy more cause your that rich. then you can make a song.

Archived