Air Bud 2: Golden Receiver

GLIK$

More Here

Anyone else see this movie or heard about it?

I saw it tonight on a whim and let me tell you, it's a real kneeslapper.

15 people left the theater because it was too much for them to handle.

It's a movie based around an insider joke titled the Aristocrats.

It's the most vile, crude, demeneted, horrible, offensive joke you can imagine. And it ranges in anywhere from 1 minute to over an hour in length.

There's only two lines to remember for the entire joke...

"Man walks into a talent agents office and says, I have a great act for you...."

and the last line, "It's called the Aristocrats"

The entire middle of the joke is all improved, you make is as disgusting as humanly possible. Usually mentioning things like, incest, rape, beastiality, cum, shit, piss, vagina juice, cunts, ass ramming, fisting, soddomy, priests, spics, niggers, ANYTHING to make this outrageous.

The punch line of the joke isn't the funny part, its the whole middle that makes this joke, then you class it up by simply calling it the Aristocrats, or Sophisticats.

Amazing movie.

Better Review Found Here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joke is funny because you tell the most disturbing vulgar fucking story you can. The punch-line doesn't play a huge part in this joke, another reason why it's an industry inside kinda joke.

The after you drop this horrible fucking monstrosity, you shine it up by giving it an upper class name.

Yeah, I think I get it...it just doesn't seem funny. A long string of vulgar sounding phrases isn't that funny...nor is an upscale post-script.

I'm thinking maybe some people come up with peculiar vulgarities that are amusing...but I dunno...

Kinda seems like Henny Youngman style humor.

A man walks into a talent agent's office.

Says to the agent, I have the most amazing act for you.

The agent goes ok, pitch it, you have a minute.

The father goes, ok it's a family act.

Me and my wife walk out on the stage, dressed in our sunday best. My wife begins playing the piano, I climb up on the thing, slowly unzip my pants, and start pissing all over her while shes playing singing in the rain. After she finishes the first verse I solidly kick her right in the face and knock her onto her back. Before I leap off the piano and strattle her face. I squat down, and release a stream of liquid shit into her mouth. Making sure I hit the hollow sounding back of her throat and really fill her up. No sooner than Im done, my son walks out. My wife spits my shit all over my sons face, who then begins doing a blackface routine in which he fucks my daughter up her ass as shes knobbing off the dog. The dog cums all over her face, my son does, I do. Her and my wife snowball back and forth a few times, then we all take huge shits in the middle of the stage and slipnslide right through it. We get up, and bow.

The talent agent looks at him and goes, what do you call this monstrosity?

The man looks at him, smiles, snaps, and says, "The Aristocrats"

nah, its one of those apparently youre a moron and can't grasp the simple concept that the whole idea of the joke is to push the envelope as far as you possibly can, going way over the lines of decency. But people will laugh at it because you're a comedian.

This is another reason why it was kept as an industry joke told between comedians and rarely used infront of audiences.

so yeah, I guess that's "hipster irony".

OOooooohhh NOW i get it....

Yeah some people will laugh at anything because of who's saying it. And some people will laugh to fit in...

So this is some kind of play on peoples insecurities.

It still doesn't seem funny at all though... but I guess that's the point. So the inside joke is really on the audience. They are laughing AT you not WITH you.

dont worry gliko.... those of us in the know are laughing.

So this Hollywood talent scout walks into his bosses's office.

You wont believe this act I just scouted, it's amazing. Multi-picture amazing!

The boss doesn't seemed that impressed, untill the door opens and in walks.....

< insert whatever is the worst thing of the moment >

oh my god... what do you call that mess?

We're the aristoracts!

it's just a way to package the worst thing of the moment.

A man walks into a talent agent's office.

Says to the agent, I have the most amazing act for you.

The agent goes ok, pitch it, you have a minute.

The man goes, ok it's a family act.

This guy was at this farm where people had all kinds of sex with chickens and pigs and other barnyard animals when he decides to let a horse ram him in the ass. This horse gets real excited and starts pumping it's 2' long steaming love rod into this dudes ass so hard that his colon bursts and he dies of internal bleeding on the spot, while the horse is shooting its hot creamy ejaculate straight into the now mashed up internal organs of the guy. A single tear falls out of the eye of a japanese whore in the next room. A single octopus falls out of her vagina. Michael Jackson.

The talent agent looks at him and goes, what do you call this monstrosity?

The man looks at him, smiles, snaps, and says, "The Aristocrats"

Wait, mine actually happened.

Ooooooh... I get it. Some people will laugh at anything, especially when it's approximately 100 of the funniest comedians in the world telling their own versions of a classic joke that has been on the comedy circuit since vaudeville. Also, the word "cunt".

I liked the story about Dan Akroyd having aristocrats parties... I bet that shit was hysterical. This was the best non-batman related movie of the summer.

Ok, so I saw it last night.

It was good, but I wished I would've just waited to rent it.

I felt a bit cheated.

Saget's was pretty good. And the christopher walken one.

Shit, most of the comedians that did tell the joke did it well.

It was all that commentary shit that I got a little bored of (description of the joke and whatnot)

Yeah it draws out, I think what made the movie so good to me, was the fact that regardless of house boring it got in certain spots, it didnt cost me $10.00 to go see it. Ha.

Also, I saw Murderball last night, it was about on par with this movie, not as comical though, obviously. Had it's moments though.