ahhhhhhhh my step sister is so fucking hot!!!!

Guest angry_xbox

Guest angry_xbox

ok mang so my dad just got remarried and barbra (thats her name) has two kids one of whom is fukcing hot!!! its odd at times because i desire to relieve my sexual tension through autoerotic flaggelation aka masterbation. yo its hella unword cuz shes my fucking step sister so i dont know what to do hahahhahahaha ok so maybe i still pull one or two off evry once in a while but shell never know hahahahahahah shit

my fantasies often contain rather real images and scenes that could happen in real life not that they ever would. but nonetheless they appear to be quite feasible considering the fact that she seems keen to sexual exploits of the uncommon tyype. sara (thats her name) is diggin me yo!!! i know it because i can tell when broads are down to smoke my cigar hahahahahaha fo realz0r

damn yo i dunno what i should do

heres her pic.... mmmm sara your yummy yo

http://www.austinslam.com/sara.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry_xbox

yo yall are fucking stupid shes not typical beauty but she transgresses all preconceived notions regarding what is and what isnt gorgeous in this world that is obsessed with perfection.. learn to open your eeys and look beyond what you see in your face cause if you do your eyes and ears will open and you will be a better human. god damnit i hate you fuckesr

Guest socrates
Originally posted by angry_xbox

your a disgrace to the real socrates so fuck off hahahahahhaha

Aren't you the fake one....I lost the damn memo on it

Originally posted by angry_xbox

yo yall are fucking stupid shes not typical beauty but she transgresses all preconceived notions regarding what is and what isnt gorgeous in this world that is obsessed with perfection.. learn to open your eeys and look beyond what you see in your face cause if you do your eyes and ears will open and you will be a better human. god damnit i hate you fuckesr

biggest ugly exuse ever

Guest willy.wonka

you think thats bad......

there is this sister and brother..hot ass sister and the brother is a fuckin prettyboy to the max..blood brother and sister now...

they fuck eachother

if i had a hot step sister.."what do you wanna do?i dont know, what do you want ot do?.....wanna fuck?...yeah ok."

Guest willy.wonka

well if i had a fine-ass sister like her..i think i would fuck it...atleast once.sad thing is, he brings peopel around to watch "the set up" her in the bathtub..she know everybody is watching too.

i hopw thier parents catch them and for them to find out that thier parents are brother and sister.

Archived