Agree?

Zyl one

"BE exactly who you want to be, do what you want to do I am he and she is she but you're the only you No one else has got your eyes, can see the things you see It's up to you to change your life and my life's up to me The problems that you suffer from are problems that you make The shit we have to climb through is the shit we choose to take If you don't like the life you live, change it now it's yours Nothing has effect if you don't recognise the cause If the programme's not the one you want, get up, turn off the set It's only you that can decide what life you're gonna get"

-Crass, Big A Little A

now shut the fuck up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read that trash. you know why? i just finished reading Billy Budd by mutherfucking Herman Melville. That shit is soo fucking boring. Here's the story. Sailor named Billy Budd is suspected of starting a mutiny, hes called in for quetsioning and kills his accuser. He is hanged for his crime. His last words , "God Bless Captain Vere". Captain Vere dies saying "Billy Budd, Billy Budd" . END OF STORY.

it took hermo mellville 80 soome pages to say all that.

fuck shit fuck cunts fuck you fuck this shitty fucking fuckness that i fucking live in. fucking dammit. fuck fucking fucked up cunts with all the fucking fuckability of this fucking fuck typing fuck right fucking here.

to conlude.

Daaayum it feels good to be a gangsta.

Archived