against me!

blood as ink

i saw them a bunch this last summer and they were good.i kept trying to avoid them because of all the hype so i didn't enjoy them as much as i think i would have, i found there demo a few days ago and i can't stop listening to it.too damn catchy.

i dunno anyone else like them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i ended up seeing them way too many times this summer... and everywhere i went, all the traveling kids were super stoked to see them, and wouldn't stop talking about them, and sang their songs all the fucking time... and everytime i fucking hated them... it wasn't until seeing them somewhere where nobody had any idea who they were that i liked them...

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

it wasn't until seeing them somewhere where nobody had any idea who they were that i liked them...

haha

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i ended up seeing them way too many times this summer... and everywhere i went, all the traveling kids were super stoked to see them, and wouldn't stop talking about them, and sang their songs all the fucking time... and everytime i fucking hated them... it wasn't until seeing them somewhere where nobody had any idea who they were that i liked them...

its funny how that happens

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i just noticed they are playing a show in my city soon, is their live show any good?

psssssh. is there live show any good? he said is there live show any....yea its pretty alright.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

'Cause baby, I'm an anarchist,

You're a spineless liberal.

We marched together for the eight-hour day

And held hands in the streets of Seattle,

But when it came time to throw bricks

Through that Starbucks window,

You left me all alone.

that is the fucking part that all the kids i was traveling with wouldn't stop singing... i swear i was close to beating some people cuz i was so damn sick of that song...

not to mention that only a couple of them would ever have the balls to throw a brick through a starbucks window...

too bad they signed on to the shitty pop punk label "Kung Foo Records" instead of the punk label "Ahh-Fuck" (A-F Records)

A-F could and would put them out more than Kung foo would do... Kung Foois just a money hungry label

The only song i like of theirs is "Scream until your coughing up blood"

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by LocoLars

too bad they signed on to the shitty pop punk label "Kung Foo Records" instead of the punk label "Ahh-Fuck" (A-F Records)

A-F could and would put them out more than Kung foo would do... Kung Foois just a money hungry label

The only song i like of theirs is "Scream until your coughing up blood"

i thought they were on no idea. meh, im out of the punk rock loop nowadays

Archived