Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Afterlife Records

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Oct 10, 2001.

?

1. 100.0%
  1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I really like Ellay Khule. Ooooh, oooh, look at me jockin'.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if i could find them, i got literally a dozen tapes of old cve shit. old freestyles, random tracks etc.... im sure some shit youd prolly be into. i went to blowed once... 96 97ish... it was nutts. it was like going to mecca or something. watching bus driver was fresh as shit...

its too bad no one knows who the fuck were talking about....

3. Dirty_habiT

you know what there new website is, right? There is a brand new riddlore out, and they let you download 3 of the tracks from the cd in mp3 format. Really dope, if you have been following their work, you can really tell that their styles are progressing as they make new stuff. I am very impressed. If you don't know the site, email me, but you probably do.

4. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

dude im likin chu a whole lot recently...for some reason the way he delivers rhymes has compelled me...have you heard the calirag acapella?im sure you have...

-dik.n.ur.ear

5. Dirty_habiT

did you change your name dik...? Of course i have heard the cali rag acapella....Geez!

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'writin unda pressure'

soooooooo fucking good.

naw, i havent paid much attention in the last couple years. i got sick of listenign to them complain about people biting them. it got a little old. id be into checking out the site though. hit me off.

did i mention my green vinyl cve ep?

7. dik.n.ur.ear

green vinyl!? what is..what?

8. Dirty_habiT

I have:

1. The double Afterlife CD
    2. Welcome to the Aftelife
    3. Unclassified
    4. The NGA Fish CD
    5. Most all of Rifleman's ish.

Did you know that "Hip hop wedding tune" and "walk through" and some various others, were freestyled. That is some sick shit for off tha top of tha dome, they are blowing me out of my mind frame...

9. dik.n.ur.ear

everything i have i got from the computer, or i made a tape of someone elses tape....i have been to only one of their shows, at which i did buy a cd from one of them, so i dont feel like too much of an asshole.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i cant remember what album it was. i got it in LA in like 96 i think. it has alot of songs about killing devils. 199666 i think... some other shit. ring any bells? since they actually started putting out real cd's, i havent paid much attention, but i had everything back in the day. i started gettign their shit 94ish...

11. platapie

platapie Guest

hey seekign have you seen that old tape that got traded around alot that has ngafish and riddlelore and a bunch of blowdians freestyling at goodlife and shit. and ngafish is wearing that super funny hat that has his name on it all 80s graff style i think. ethier way it was funny to se ethat those guys were rockin that flippin shit in 92 when most were still soiling there underpants. i am one of those who were soiling there pants.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

um... im not sure. it sounds familiar. im sure brandon (pedestrian) had it, and in that case, im sure ive seen it. i have a bunch of old video. i got peace and rifle man serving,.... um... god, who is it. its really famous. they were rapping in a megaphone... fuck, help me out here. i wanna say sesquapedilia...

13. dik.n.ur.ear

seeking i would love to trade music with ya, but im afraid i dont have a thing that you havent heard...heh. maybe someday

14. Dirty_habiT

I don't know....sounds like you have been into this shit for longer than I have, you should talk more about some of their older, more rare stuff. I'm all ears.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the problem is, i dont know tittles. i used to get dubs waayyy back in the day. when 'underground' meant an unreleased fugees track. when youd get all geeked about getting a copy of wu-tangs demo tape... but sicne i dont know individual song tittles, im not gonna be of much help here. i can tell you stories of my 'pilgrimage' to blowed, and i can try an find some tapes, but outside of that, i dont have a whole lot i can offer... well, i could offer my original promo vinyl of innercity griots... but um... no, that wont be happening. :crazy: