Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

after reading the ArtCrimes Post.....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by whatajerk, Oct 23, 2001.

1. whatajerk

whatajerk Member

After going to a few other sites and reading the post about how shitty this site is on Hifiart and all the b.s. regarding ArtCrimes I desided to run reports on ALL three sites. Why? Why not? I had nothing better to do then to use this service that I have access to.
    Post comments. please.
    http://users.idealab.com/~reports/12oz.gif'>
    [img]http://users.idealab.com/~reports/hifiart.gif'> [img]http://users.idealab.com/~reports/artcrimes.gif'> [img]http://users.idealab.com/~reports/compare_all.gif'>

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

12ozprophet wasnt open to the public during the week of 9/30, which is why the numbers are so low. if you were to do the stats prior to that, they would have been much higher.

but regardless, whats the point?

3. whatajerk

whatajerk Member

I know!

Your right! It's just to show for that week. I will run stats later on to show how it has changed.
    It's not there to look down at 12oz at all....if anything I wanted to people that jock hifi to chill on talking shit about 12ox

4. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I want to see where more women prefer to spend their time...

5. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

I prefer 12oz over Hifiart. Personally..

Im a chatroom bug. Hifi does have good updates of the sanfrancisco streets though.. gotta dig that.

6. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

what a beautiful country

after all that has happened in the united states this whole country is talking about how much freedom we have.

I find it fucking funny that this stupid forum deletes post.. freedom of speech?? hmm apparently not here..

and its a graffiti site. graffiti being a form of speech.. and these guys delete anything offensive towards them or artcrimes.com

that makes this forum eat a lot of shit. lol a "discussion" form. but watch out what you discuss. Their is rules to having a conversation!

so fuckin appealing..

blah
    anyone care for some fries?

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

so what threads are you talking about? the one that you started? take a look around asshole, its still there. before you make accusations about us, know what the fuck your talking about. then remembe that this site is a service, not an inalianable right. if you dont like it, go the fuck someplace else. we sure as fuck dont need you here. this site, like graffiti is not a democracy. the public doesnt dictate what gets put up on the walls, the writers do.

8. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

bullshit!!!!

Yea fuckin right. I posted shit in the artcrimes caps bullshit.
    IT WAS GONE! MY EYES WORK!

you posted it back up cause you know i am write...
    haha acted like it was never gone. that was a humerous reply!

9. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

oh yeah...

and i posted in artcrimes tips and caps???

its gone. still.
    hmmm

anyhoo. why is that one always at the top? you guys getting a cut of the cash? haha that why that ones getting super treatment. Helpin with the advertising.

just out of curiosity how many law suits did 7th heaven have going in small claims court??

how about them fries?

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if you dont like it here, leave. if you dont like your stuff getting deleted, leave. if you dont like looking like a whiney little bitch, leave. if you dont agree with our precedures, leave... see the comon theme im hinting at?

how you like them fries?

11. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

if you dont like me, oh well?

i like to eat eat eat apples and banaynays.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

what the fuck is a "banaynays?"

13. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

i like 12oz better for the replys above me involving only people for the entire post.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

well add another person to the long list of people that seeking hates. hahahahaha

15. KARD like WOE

KARD like WOE Senior Member

on my didick