after putting in work for like a year and a half, tomarrow could be payday...

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

this chick i been talkin to online for like that long is coming over tomarrow mourning with tha whatever happens happens attitude...

hard work is finally paying off...

and this is a good net skeezer to..... :D

friends with benifits! here i come! :D

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Pistol

talking to a chick online for a year and a half and trying that whole time to "seal the deal". you are a fucking loser.

i was in another city for most of that time... iove only been in her city 2 weeks...

:rolleyes:

haha "im in love" .... "shes coming over tomorrow" maaaan i think ive met like 3 hoes from the net and they all looked good until you see em in person, fat from the tits down , fucked up face man i damn the net for producing ugly bitches... and fuckin bitches with the screen name "hottie4u269" and you look in their profile and their some fat fucked up chick who looks like she got hit by a fuckin train or something

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Look who`s talking........You follow a girls life over the internet..........Your a sad cunt

no i just look at pictures of them. and i also don't try to meet them.

Originally posted by postaholic

this chick i been talkin to online for like that long is coming over tomarrow mourning with tha whatever happens happens attitude...

hard work is finally paying off...

and this is a good net skeezer to..... :D

friends with benifits! here i come! :D

:king:

christ, i thought you were in love with your hot mexican mami? oh well. love hurts or something.

DUDE, ONE THING YOU'LL LEARN WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY IS THAT PUSSY IS NOT PUSSY... IT COMES IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES AND SOME IS MUCH BETTER THAN OTHERS... WOULD YOU SAY PIZZA IS PIZZA????

AND STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF, I FUCKED A COUPLE BITCHES OFF THE INTERNET AND GOT HEAD FROM ONE MORE, I'M NOT GOING TO DENY THAT... BUT YOU'RE A 20 YEAR OLD ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS... YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY ASS SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM...?

WHEN I STARTED COLLEGE AT 19 I WAS A CLUELESS ASSHOLE WHO ALIENATED EVERYONE AROUND ME AND HAD MORE ENEMIES THAN I COULD SHAKE A STICK AT... BUT ONE THING'S FOR SURE... I FUCKED TONS OF CHICKS, AND IT MADE THE WHOLE SHIT WORTHWHILE...

COLLEGE TO PUSSY IS LIKE 12OZ TO HERBS... CHOCK FULLA... HELLA... BACK TO WORK

WOULD YOU SAY PIZZA IS PIZZA????

upstate ny has some SHIT pizza. 2 dollars for a slice of sicilian thats more like a hard chunk of tasteless garbage crap. fuck all of upstate ny and their stupid town names, why the fuck do i want to live somewhere called "Wappinger" or "Handscrabble". its good to be home.

Guest HESHIANDET

jesus tease, this post makes me wanna ban you again. you'll never learn you fucking toy ass. listen to marlboro's words, getting fucked is what college is all about.

Archived