after MUCH thought...

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

i have decided that i really cant take phish anymore.

i never thought i would reach this place, but i am just plain tired of listening to them, their music and i just can NOT take the fans anymore.

i dont know how i tolerated such dirty fans and a marginal band with mediocre talent.

i apoligize to all for my hippie inconveniences through the years.

im sure none of you ever saw this day coming.

lord knows i didnt.

RIP

beardo the dirty hippie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hating on their fans is understandable, but beards...fishman? trey? how could you?!

YEM is going to be furious with you!

and you just got that wonderfull book too!

you gimme the word and all the jigga and metalcore i have will be on your doorstep in two days!

Guest beardo

it had to happen

seeks, i never told you this, but that clutch show we went to changed my life. ive been living a lie ever since. please forward their entire catelogue at your earliest convenience, thanks.

clearly this is some sort of weird joke being perpetuated upon us. although skeptical, i was willing to play along until the clutch line....although, no one else knows about you going to see clutch so maybe.... naw, couldnt be.

niser, did you get ahold of beards comp?

Beardo, I cannot see you being a dirty hippy. Phish has similar hippyish music to the "string cheese incident".... I think. Anyhow, my step bro that I live with has dread locks, I've got all the hippy I can handle... without hearing the music.

I tried emailing you with no luck, shoot me a message at k_rad_hax0r@hotmail.com when you get a chance.:lick:

you know my feelings on hippies.

somehow I ended up at a party filled with them on friday night.

There was an indian druming and chanting circle, some rock climbers

talking about a trip to france, all vegan dip for wheat free chips and....

hash brownies.

We were doing some serious 'fear and loathing' walks around the place.

Or maybe to be hippycentric the term should be 'R.Crumb Trucking'.

Guest beardo
Originally posted by phism

has anyone posted about the bassist being a child molestor yet?

that band sucks anyway.

your favorite band sucks

:crazy:

Guest Pilau Hands

hahaha this is a weird turn of events

it's all find though [cautiously avoided use of "good"]

i need some more jigga in my life as well.

if you can make it happen, and i can return anything, please let me know seek.

can't stop beat = ok, i'm listening

i went to a phish show once with my thuglife friend who hates phish but went to the show to sell bogus drugs. he had sheets of blotter paper and sprayed them down with eternity for men cologne. so a bunch of kids ate scented paper and thought they were tripping out. he also dyed a bunch of common household pills in an easter egg coloring kit and sold them as various drugs. by the end of the night he had like 500$. i made out with some girl i had just met. like a minute into it she said wait, turned her head and puked. then her friends came and dragged her away from me. an hour later, i saw her making out with another dude she had just met (after puking eww.) then my friend sold some fake acid to her. i don't like phish at all but the concert was fun.

o yea, i forgot to add we got into a hockey fight after the show. some dudes figured out that the "acid" and the "ecstacy" were bunk so they tried to jump my friend. if life was fair, they should've beaten us up and taken their money back. however they got their shirts pulled over their heads and got pounded. i don't hang with that kid anymore because he's a junkie not to mention in jail. i mean really, who starts fights at a phish show?

Archived