Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

after months of searching

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, Dec 5, 2005.

1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i have an interview tomorrow to do tech support over the phone for the xbox 360. im pumped, 9.50 an hour to sit on my ass and answer phone calls. maybe i can get the hook up on one too.

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I hope you've got patience. Those phone jobs suck. Get ready for all kinds of ignorant questions that require answers like..."is your x-box plugged into an outlet?".

3. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

yeah i worked as an inbound call salesman/customer service rep for dell computers for a year. shit was the worst. but ive been out of work for a year, i dont mind dealing with some bullshit, i want loot.

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i just quit a job like that. it was for a credit card terminal manufacturer. the money was decent but the work seemed like it would suck. yeah, i quit after like 3 days, why waste time? dealing with people in a customer service environment sucks.

5. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

i could never do that....id be so bored of sitting for a long period of time.
    i need to be doing something active..

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

in most cases with jobs like that you aren't bored, you get hammered with call after call. it really sucks.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Ha ha, awesome. i remember the days when $9.50 an hour was riches beyond my wildest dreams.

These days I am disgusted to only be making $15 an hour doing what I do

8. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Well at least jobs bring in moneys right?

9. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

yeah in highschool 9.50 was my dream wage. its not that great now but its more than im making without a job. ive been searching seriously for like 2 months and im lucky to even find this.

10. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

yeah i used to think making $10 and hour meant it was a great job.... i think i make about $20 an hour now doing grease trap...

11. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

You get a discount on 360's? My last job as a pizza driver paid 6 an hour + tips, so hourly I made anywere between 4 dollars (loss of gas, cheap ass rich people THAT DON'T TIP) and 25/30 and hour on retardedly busy nights, usualy a sox or pats game. I quit though cause get this, the place had a 2 dollar delivery charge, and that DOESN'T go the the driver. WTF? Thats my gas, and my whip getting fucked up. + People didn't tip cause they assumed the 2 dollar fee was the tip. I'm about to crawl back there though, I'm broke as fuck. Unless u wanna get me a 260 tech support job. Microsoft might look good on my application.

12. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

$9.50 an hour don't those help lines cost like 99 bucks an hour and require a credit card shit go bus tables you'll make at least 3 times as much

13. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

where do you live, they probably have a call center for xbox there.

14. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

sup killa, thats cool that you almost got a job, hope you get it...

15. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

ha me too, you should come do this shit, fuck dell