after months of searching

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS@Dec 5 2005, 06:52 PM

Ha ha, awesome. i remember the days when $9.50 an hour was riches beyond my wildest dreams.

These days I am disgusted to only be making $15 an hour doing what I do

yeah in highschool 9.50 was my dream wage. its not that great now but its more than im making without a job. ive been searching seriously for like 2 months and im lucky to even find this.

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 5 2005, 10:52 AM

Ha ha, awesome. i remember the days when $9.50 an hour was riches beyond my wildest dreams.

These days I am disgusted to only be making $15 an hour doing what I do

yeah i used to think making $10 and hour meant it was a great job.... i think i make about $20 an hour now doing grease trap...

You get a discount on 360's? My last job as a pizza driver paid 6 an hour + tips, so hourly I made anywere between 4 dollars (loss of gas, cheap ass rich people THAT DON'T TIP) and 25/30 and hour on retardedly busy nights, usualy a sox or pats game. I quit though cause get this, the place had a 2 dollar delivery charge, and that DOESN'T go the the driver. WTF? Thats my gas, and my whip getting fucked up. + People didn't tip cause they assumed the 2 dollar fee was the tip. I'm about to crawl back there though, I'm broke as fuck. Unless u wanna get me a 260 tech support job. Microsoft might look good on my application.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Dec 5 2005, 07:35 PM

You get a discount on 360's? My last job as a pizza driver paid 6 an hour + tips, so hourly I made anywere between 4 dollars (loss of gas, cheap ass rich people THAT DON'T TIP) and 25/30 and hour on retardedly busy nights, usualy a sox or pats game. I quit though cause get this, the place had a 2 dollar delivery charge, and that DOESN'T go the the driver. WTF? Thats my gas, and my whip getting fucked up. + People didn't tip cause they assumed the 2 dollar fee was the tip. I'm about to crawl back there though, I'm broke as fuck. Unless u wanna get me a 260 tech support job. Microsoft might look good on my application.

where do you live, they probably have a call center for xbox there.

Originally posted by hulk hogan@Dec 6 2005, 01:00 AM

i <3 online gambling.

no doubt!

I live in a pretty high cost of living area,

and I have this homie who hasn't had a job in

well over a year. He makes all his rent payments

and pays for his way playing poker online.

Seriously...

this guy cashes 3500 cheques weekly and always has

around 4-5 grand sitting in his online account

on top of that. Dude makes his living by

taking other peoples money.... mother fucker hey ?