After a year...

Ashby

Im curious as to what people were or are rocking at about 10 months of writing, i mean how skilful were peoples pieces at that point, post flix of your pieces around 10 months to a year.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce24b3127cce8fd91e1049420000001610'>

well this is what i did today and ive been writing 10 months, just wondering if its ok for that amount of time. i bet i come off as a really bad toy asking this but fuck it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CrewJones

well, I dont honestly think that you think its toy, or us for that matter. I believe that you have been working hard the last 10 months, and finally pulled something off that you think is decent, and that you are proud of, and you really would like some feedback on it... and thats ok....... I think that piece is pretty good for 10 months... MINOR influences are apparent, but that is totally fine... good colors, clean lines, and you didnt try to go crazy... and its not the trendy sloppy shit we usually see these days.... BUT!!!!! do not let it get to your head---- it is pretty good for ten months, but that doesnt mean you can start to slack off and get arrogant. Keep painting hard because you love it, and stay as humble as you can.... Give us another post in 10 more months. stay hard at work

Not bad For the amount of time....Seriously...

But really you are both still in the toyish areas, but you always get better with a little more time....i still feel i get a little better every time i paint, and i have been paintin for about 11 years now...Keep it up.....and try to do more illegal peices, those get you better with more speed....:D :king:

Originally posted by drinkxylene

stop fishing for compliments!

thanx for the feedback, im not fishing for compliments, i just wonder what a wider audience might see within flaws and structure blah blah blah because i just get vauge comments from writers round my ways, i'll ask them to perhaps point out an area which is quite sketchy and then improve but they wont give me an answer as good as you guys will.

Anyway thanks

Archived