1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

after 5 years with a girl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kg, Jul 17, 2001.

1. kg

kg New Jack

after 5 years with a girl

Discussion started by kg - Jul 17, 2001

yo after being with this girl for 5 years and being very serious, so serious that we were going to move in serious, she tellsme out of no where she loves me but is not in love with me! she broke it off and said can we be friends! now she didnt even cry and i never saw it comin! she told me to call her later that night and she wasnt home. well we talked and i told her to fuk off and we cant be friends, i mean after 5 years i cant get over someone in one day and be friends!

well i am slowly getting over her i think? but i feel one moment its cool the next moment i am crying over her.

well i still love her and if she wants me back im not sure what i would say?

what do you guys think i should do should i run for her or let her go? i am confused

------------------
    i hate working and after 5 really good years with this girl out of no where she says i love you but im not in love with you! and bam its over!!

kg - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Jul 17, 2001

5 years....damn thats a long time. thats double some peoples dating marriage and divorce.

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Ballpark Frank

Ballpark Frank 12oz Member

Ballpark Frank - Replied Jul 17, 2001

Go find the fool she left you for and do something about it..

Ballpark Frank - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Jul 17, 2001

whatever you do don't act desperate. Had my last boyfriend not acted like such a pussy, and sobbed all over me a month or two later I would have considered it. Just make sure you keep your backbone, and don't let her use you.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen 12oz Member

Retired Hasbeen - Replied Jul 17, 2001

Go out and get some action my friend.You are now a free man.If you act like it is no big deal and just do your thing she may come back around.I have found that being free to bang whoever whenever is close to the best way...fuck it, now you have a good reason to go all city and put your name everywhere she goes and haunt the girl..I love doing that.

Retired Hasbeen - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. kg

kg New Jack

kg - Replied Jul 17, 2001

word this one girl took me out to lunch and it was so hard cause we had ate their together and all i could think of was her! fuk yeah better beleive i am goin all city in fact i am kinda crazy i been stakin out all these spots that i know she would see even if she didnt want to.
    but yo i was thinkin i mean after 5 years you just dont tell someone that and not be intersted in someone else! fuk tho we werent even argueing or fighting! and i know i was good to her cause i bought her everything never cheated and let her do what she wanted! now i wish i was a dik she may still be here.. tears are dropping and im at work! fuk what would i do without you guys! thanks

7. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire 12oz Elite Member

Nic Thamaire - Replied Jul 17, 2001

damn its only five years left..

Nic Thamaire - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Jul 17, 2001

no shit, if you really want her back, and i speak from five year relationship experience, THEN GO GET YOUR MACK ON, and since shes your friend, you can tell her all the fine ladies your swooping up, in which case shell get jealous, and try and get you in the sac,....so see its really all good...
    go get some fresh fine new ladies, and at the same time get your old one back...

i have been through this scenerio several times over the last five years...and dont think your hard cause you were about to move in..shit i moved in with my honey five years ago...talk about serious, we slept in the same bed, mainly cause i was to broke to have my own while we where seeing other people....oh and dont forget, the cool thing about friendship with old girlfriends, is spontanious commitment free sex...

quit your whining...go get your mack on player....

9. jungle cat

jungle cat 12oz Elite Member

jungle cat - Replied Jul 17, 2001

dont paint somewhere just s she will see it. fuck her.. she got rid of you.. get rid of her.. think of it this way. no more girl to worry about.. alot more painting to do. take ll of your agression out on the streets. just kill shit. after about a month or so of this.. you will be up alot more then you are now.. and you wont be thinking 'damn i dont got a girlfriend' you'll be thinking 'damn there is nothing else to bomb' and you will move on to the next city. and keep going.. and then you will become slowly.. all state.. then all west coast (or east coast where ever your from) then you can go into canada or mexico.. and start becoming all world..

what the fuck am i talking about.. just go kill her.

jungle cat - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER 12oz Elite Member

BoB Hope ONER - Replied Jul 17, 2001

who knows.....i dont think i could give good advice in this area.

BoB Hope ONER - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. kg

kg New Jack

yo for real tho i think she may be playing games cause she did say after all that if i wanted to have sex for the last time! yo i was too hurt but i kno i can still fuk her but its all that gut feeling shit! it feels like when you get sweated over a wall felling in my stomache. but yo this is the thing i kno she will never forget me cause i was her first and i trained her fuuuukin good i mean my dik got licked first her pussy was licked first by me the whole nine!
    i mean this is what kills me i created a top notch bitch that left a top notch guy and she... fuuuuk i cant even think of her being with another man.

12. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 17, 2001

go out and find the craziest girl in your area date her and get the other girl mad at you and when she calls tell your new crazy girl friend that shes bothering you to go back to her then crazy girl beats the shit(scares,slashes her tires)out of normal girl and there you are to brake up the fight(scaring,slashing of tires)and help old girl out then she falls in love w/ you again...but if she has a new guy punk his ass off.....no, wait make friends w/ a gay guy and pretend to like her new boyfriend take him out set him up w/ gay guy take picture.....Ta da......simple as can be.or set new boyfriend up with crazy ass girl..booya. mr fix it does it again.

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 17, 2001

oh shit and i havent had a real girl friend since the week method man put out his last album i still get pussy though

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Jul 17, 2001

if youve been the only guy shes ever been with, then go figure....grow up and take it like a man.........no one should have to be with just one person for five years, thats cruel...

15. kg

kg New Jack

see yo theres mad pussy here and i can get it its no problem but a virgin, man dude its like you train um to move the way you want everything is how you want not her shes trying to please you! but yo i am searching for another virgin just cause its safer and it will make my ex even more jealous knowing this girl can hooook me up