african people are fucking awesome

seeking

im watching a national geographic show about some country in africa. i dont even know which one it is, but the people are awesome. they're always so smiley and genuine looking. most of them that i've had the opportunity to deal with in real life have been great too. super nice and friendly. this also goes for indians, those guys are bad ass as well.

that's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my fondest memory of that genuine happy go lucky african spirit is when me and a friend were talking to the police

cop: "where are you from?"

me: "around here"

african dude: (in deep african accent) "I come from Sierra Leone"

cop: "what?"

african dude: "I am reffugeee"

cop: okaaay..

i guess you had to be there. but it is true they are very mellow, sincere and unpretensious

I can't stand most African people in Japan because they're always in shopping districts and all they do is try to get you to go into their hip hop shop. The only way of getting them to go away is to completely ignore them. Even if you say no, they just say they'll give you a bullshit discount. Fuck a 100 dollar fake jersey.

Edit: They also try to get you into strip clubs if you're in the right alley. But one time I had this super dirty/nerdy looking white guy try to get me to go into a club. I guess he whacked off there so much, they decided to give him a job.

Originally posted by azert@Jan 28 2006, 10:51 PM

I can't stand most African people in Japan because they're always in shopping districts and all they do is try to get you to go into their hip hop shop.

hahahahaha. America-Mura in Osaka, so true.

This group of 8 of them almost moped me because I was taking pictures and one guy thought I was taking pictures of him. They surrounded me and tried to take my camera so I pushed one out of the way and bolted.

Originally posted by azert@Jan 28 2006, 07:51 PM

I can't stand most African people in Japan because they're always in shopping districts and all they do is try to get you to go into their hip hop shop. The only way of getting them to go away is to completely ignore them. Even if you say no, they just say they'll give you a bullshit discount. Fuck a 100 dollar fake jersey.

Thats how the russians out here act, always trying to hustle you.

HOWEVER

I do have a story to share about a really cool african i used to work with, his name was Qiwe(sp?) we called pee-wee cause his name was pronounced similar. Anyways he was a really chill guy never really said much. But i remember one time he told me that all his family was killed my militias in africa, i forgot what country he was from, maybe sierra leone.

But when he told me that he just said it pretty matter of factly, and how he came to america to find a better life and all that.

He was a cool dude.

And i remember back in middle school or high school days we had this student teacher named Mr. Chia, and all the time i would go:

CHA CHA CHA CHIA!

And one time he caught me and asked me what my problem was and i told him he talked liked he just got off the boat from africa and he called me a racist.

Originally posted by azert@Jan 28 2006, 10:51 PM

Edit: They also try to get you into strip clubs if you're in the right alley. But one time I had this super dirty/nerdy looking white guy try to get me to go into a club. I guess he whacked off there so much, they decided to give him a job.

your seeing cultural differnce. selling as an art in much of africa and is practices with the intenisty of 35 US used car sales men.

that being said ill let the pandering continue after also mention a small group known as the Tutsi

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 28 2006, 06:12 PM

And i remember back in middle school or high school days we had this student teacher named Mr. Chia, and all the time i would go:

CHA CHA CHA CHIA!

And one time he caught me and asked me what my problem was and i told him he talked liked he just got off the boat from africa and he called me a racist.

We had a substitute teacher in middle school that was from Nigeria, his name was Mr. Iyeke. He spoke with such a heavy accent it was hard for anyone to really understand him. I think a few years later he tried to sue the DOE for something about racism. I blelieve the kids were being mean to him and nobody else with authority was bothering to help the dude out.

fish head soup..

dont eat the gravy

krew/crew the languege is funny spoke at mach 10 by a 7 year old girl at 4 in the morning.........i still use some words to this day

i miss d.c for the african population...and go-go..and cool disco dan hands in random spots.. and that mr m&m on the heaven on the highway to work erryday

i remember my moms taking me to see winnie mandela when she came to l.a.. it was the same year i met coretta scott king and one of her children for some black pride thingy...i dont remember much other than me an my cousin overdosing on sugar and trying look up womens dresses..and gettin whoop cause we got caught..

i forgot my point

i have mixed feelings about africa as a whole..and how come white folk in south africaa have such bug ass foreheads.. every white south african i met has the billboard grill..

what about africans in the u.k?

..is it black history month already?

heavylox appearance brings the total to 4.5 in channel z

but if you keep going west wouldnt the old west become the east and the present standing become central?

and dude easy way..

you obviously havnt tried to catch a cab in bethesda maryland at three in the morning with brown skin have you.

i got 2500+ save throws on that shit .20 sided dice hittin the gamesmasters cardboard like he owes me 30 off a 5 12.

but i still dont understand what you mean.

hit the space bar or enter a few times. i will tell you this.

the game's stop snitchin stop lyin album is a bit much..god but a bit much.. i woke up with g-unot ringin in my head

g'night all