"African-American Neighborhood Terrorized By Ask Murderer"

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahahahahaha, that's just way too fucking good. The Onion has the cleverest writers I've ever seen in my life, it's almost uncanny.

"We're all adults here. Can we please conduct this U.N. tribunal without stooping to using that loaded, pejorative term? Yes, as leader of the Kunhing military junta in Myanmar, I did call for the death of four million people, all of whom just happened to be of Shan ethnicity. And, yes, a few of these Shan—let's say 921,452—died at the hands of my mercenary army. But are we really prepared to call it a genocide? Come on, now. That's not the sort of word you just throw around."

"Even 'ethnic cleansing' has become a dirty word nowadays. It's getting so that you can't work toward purification without someone calling you the new Hitler."

http://www.theonion.com/onion3620/genocide.html

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

It took me about 15 seconds, then I hee-hawed.

at first i was like....'huh?....is it cause black people are poor and always asking to borrowing sugar and flower and stuff? or cause there's always a black guy standing outside every gas station asking for money? or maybe its cau.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, AXE!!!"

this is one of the funniest one line, all inclusive jokes ive ever heard.

it's even better that no one gets it right off the bat. it's like a grenade. it lands at your feet, and by the time you figure out what it is, you're laughing yourself to pieces.

seeks/or something like that.

VOLUME 31 ISSUE 13 — 8 APRIL 1997

Gay Gene Isolated, Ostracized

BALTIMORE—On Friday, scientists at Johns Hopkins University isolated the gene which causes homosexuality in human males, promptly separating it from normal, heterosexual genes. "I had suspected that gene was queer for a long time now. There was just something not quite right about it," team leader Dr. Norbert Reynolds said. "It's a good thing we isolated it—I wouldn't want that faggot-ass gene messing with the straight ones." Among the factors Reynolds cited as evidence of the gene's gayness were its pinkish hue, meticulously frilly perimeter, and faint but distinct perfume-like odor.

Thank god they got this taken care of......:lol: