Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AFL Grand Final

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Sep 24, 2005.

1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Before I start I know most of you won't know what the fuck i'm talking about
    shit happens...

This years grand final deserves a thread, The Sydney Swans got up over the West Coast Eagles by a mere 4 points.

It has been the closest grand final in ages and is being compared to the '89 grand final between Geelong and Hawthorn (where Dermott Brereton got a huge bump at the start of the match in which he suffered 2 broken ribs and continued to play the rest of the match and where Gary Ablett booted 9 goals in the losing side of a grand final).

The Swans hadn't won a flag for going on 72 years and they have just won it now.

Good on 'em great match, extremely exciting.

Aussies jump on board.

[​IMG]

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck it. neither of them are melbourne teams. unless someone got killed during the match i don't give a fuck.

melbourne represent. BOP drunk as hell

3. EnimeeOne

EnimeeOne Member

Im over seas and been to lazy to follow it all, where did Essendon end up on the ladder?

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Me and my girlfriend tried watching that shit, and couldn't for the life of us understand the fucking rules of this game....

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Somber moods in the west coast.....

6. Mauler5150

Mauler5150 Veteran Member

I am from Perth and am loving it how the EGOles lost!

Now I don't have to listen to how the won in 2005 for the next 10 years, like we have had to for the past 10.
    Being in a 2 team town sucks, as you get one group of fans taunting the other one all the time.

Hence I support the Crows.

There was a few fights last night between Swans supporters and Eagles ones out in Freo, hahaha!

But yeah, I would like the Eagles a hell of a lot more if they didn' have Cousins as their captain, as he is the most over-rated, egotistical, coke snorting player in the league.
    It was a slight on the award that he won the brownlow.

Judd illustrated yesterday why he was a worthy winner, with his stellar performance in a crunch game.

I believe that a Norm Smith medal is greater than a Brownlow, as it shows who was the best player when the greatest pressure is on, and only the cream rise to the top, just like old Mr. Jordan did in the NBA years ago.

7. meateater

meateater Member

<------internation stud status... i was on the bigscreen
    muuuwahahahaha.

Fukn swans....And thats good for once no dirty melbourne teams in the grandfinal!.....Usuck!

8. fatlaces

fatlaces Member

Nobody cares about GayFL.

9. Abracadabra

there are none.

i remember that wheels wore a bulldogs jumper in degrassi junior high one time. don't ask me why

10. coldmilkcup

coldmilkcup Member

there are none.

i remember that wheels wore a bulldogs jumper in degrassi junior high one time. don't ask me why
    [post=4121881]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I think everyone remembers that. As far as I can recall it is the same episode where he runs away and gets molested in the car.

11. theillp

theillp Junior Member

what sport is this? the only clue im getting from this thread is that picture of the white guy with muscles..and thats not even a clue.. so give me a clue.. if i happen to chek this shit after id like to be provided with a clue well more than a clue why dont you fucks tell me what the sport is, the name of it what it involves now i dont care anymore but can you at least sill give me a clue? more than a clue i want you to tell me what the sport is what it is sport is!! give me so many clues peace

12. Abracadabra

13. coldmilkcup

coldmilkcup Member

14. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

15. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I was hoping the swans would lose because I didn't want to have to hear about this shit in Sydney for the next 2 weeks.