Afdizzlestan

What?

It has been awhile since I been in here. Most of you might not know who I am, but I really don't care. But I figure now that I have alot of time on my hands I figured that I will honor all of you with the chance to ask me questions about Afganistan, since that is where I am at right now. So what the fuck do you want to know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what do you do?

i have some family that just got back and he worked on computers so i got the impression he didnt see the streets at all. so he came back with the idea that the war is a good thing and that the u.s.' involvement is really helping alot.

do you feel that way?

are you in the streets or behind a desk or what?

whats the word in the service about bush starting to mess with iran? wheres it gonna go?

Nice idea for a thread.

I understand workers of Halliburton out there are paid

decently. Considering their chokehold of a monopoly, is the

cost of things (shampoo, soda, meal, whatever) ridiculous?

Please explain any living cost you have out there.

Does the armed forces/america/halliburton bring in willing

american civilians to fuck? seriously rotaing in new pussy how

does that work?

What is sex life like there?

Prostitutes?

Arab girls?

In a borring socials setting as civialians, we choose to

ask "so what do you do?" What is the topic of choise in

socializing with your mates?

Finally some somewhat decent questions.

Haliburton/KBR, They get paid alot to do whatever they do. For the most part they cook food, drive trucks, fix everything and they get paid alot more then they would in the states.

There are girls where I am at right now, soldiers, but they a very far out numbered by guys. I am in a relationship where I do not want to even get tempted, so I levae girls alone. Out where most of my unit is, there are no girls at all.

I have not seen any Afgan women at all, they do not go around the bases and KBR does not bring in Pussy for us

The topics we talk about are the same everyone else talks about. Movies, Drinking, Girls, whatever, we are the same guys that you hang around with, except we are in fucking afdrizzlestan.

Thanks for your replies.

Tell us a secret. (something you haven't shared with family or loved ones about your activities over there) (it can be stupid)

What is the one thing (material item or product) you'd do almost anything to have over there?

Are there bars on base, or do you frquent the local spots? If there is down time for social activies where do they take place?

I just got back a couple weeks ago. Altogether, not really that bad of a place to be. But I quickly grew tired of the place. The weekly bazaar helped to break up the time. I managed to come home will a cd book full of those bootleg dvds, a couple of those big ass blankets, and some of the other assorted shit they sell at those things.

how long is your tour?

in need of a "real" care package yet??

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 12 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 12 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Mar 12 2005, 11:25 AM

bring me some money back. i'll pay you the currency exchange rate. try and get me some saddam bills and ill give you extra. pm me if you are interested.

Note that he is in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

[/b]

noted.

I still want those bills.

Originally posted by crave@Mar 12 2005, 04:04 PM

I just got back a couple weeks ago. Altogether, not really that bad of a place to be. But I quickly grew tired of the place. The weekly bazaar helped to break up the time. I managed to come home will a cd book full of those bootleg dvds, a couple of those big ass blankets, and some of the other assorted shit they sell at those things.

how long is your tour?

in need of a "real" care package yet??

Were you in BAF? My DVD's are already growing large. I should be here a year. Some of the guys in the unit that we replaced gave me some dvd's to hold me over, instead of a "real care package".

I don't think I will have to kill anyone, top tell the truth, most afganis that I have met are cool, they are just trying to earn a living and feed their families.

There are no bars, actually there isn't any drinking here. I am sure I could get ahold of something, but I don't plan too. They have social things every few nights, like salsa night and hiphop night. They are stupid and I would never go to them in the states, but what else do I have to do here?

Why would anyone want some useless money?

Guest imported_b0b

What's the one thing that you have seen over that you were least expecting. Like driving through the desert did you see a drive-thru? Or in general what surprised you the most about there?