Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

aerosol art

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by kodak, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kodak

kodak Member

ne one know where i can find aerosol art spray paint???

2. dai

dai Senior Member

3. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

dont try to cut your sandwich with a chainsaw

5. kodak

kodak Member

i went to that site and its all in german

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

good paint. i've used it on more than a few occasions. the only thing that sucks about it is that some of the lighter colors are more like shaving cream than spray paint, due to attempts to make it thicker

8. another loser

another loser Elite Member

9. kodak

kodak Member

what about english sites???

10. Hated Pigeon

Hated Pigeon Member

Hmmm

Personally I dont like it. Its an inferior brand when compared to Montana or Molotow....

11. SatAn's SluT

SatAn's SluT New Jack

www.kingspaint.co.uk

i have never used montana or belton and i got my first can of aerosol art yesterday... its fucking amazing NOT ONE single drip and it covers so uniformly... i know everyone says that good paint doesnt improve your skills but the differnece in quality between that and other paint is unreal, dunno about monty and belton though
    peace--

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

liar.

13. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

U dum? You can't say that it is inferior because it is made for certain things. It is NOT made for bombing, it is made for doing complex outlines or hilights etc on LEGAL pieces. Every idiot could do outlines with this can. That's why I like them. They also have some bombing cans but those are no good. AA cans have lo pressure and a valve that only lets a little bit of paint out so you can do thin and sharp lines at the same time. hmpf.:eek:

14. SatAn's SluT

SatAn's SluT New Jack

are the bombing colours low pressure like the 400ml cans?
    andd how doe sit compare to molotow... coz thats another low pressure brand for details and stuff...
    peace-

15. hex

hex New Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.