Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Aerial Photography of Tracks

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CIPHER_one, Feb 4, 2004.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I remember seeing a site on here for aerial photgraphy of tracks. I think it would be helpful for finding places to bench/paint in a new town. Anyone know the adress?

2. porque

porque Senior Member

...i would suggest that if there is such a site that the worst thing to do would be to post the link on this web-site...that would let too many people have access to it that are too lazy to search and find it themselves..the last thing you want is abunch of internet toys finding your spot cause of a link on 12oz...i will tell you that there are plenty of sources of information available for finding train lines both on the internet and off the internet...just keep em to yourself...

3. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

your roomate told me the link, I forgot it.

4. porque

porque Senior Member

...email him...he'll hook you back up i bet...

5. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

It's a little slow sometimes, and also a little tricky to navigate around, but once you figure it out, you'll dump your pc games..:cool:

6. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

its too bad there isnt any colors ones, or at least that i have found. mapquest used to have a great color one but im pretty sure they dont have it anymore

7. porque

porque Senior Member

...fr8hound...i think that there are somethings that are better left unshared...yes this is a valuable resource...but maybe not something that should be posted on the internet for everyone to use...thankfully most of the people on this site aren't bright enough to use something like this anyway...

...ps...yes there are full color systems available that are similar...do your homework and track em down...

8. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

yea, that one was really helpful...following tracks and what not, but they took it off, probably had something to do with privacy......ive seen a few more of these but they are much more vague and harder to use-such as using longitude and latitude instead of stret intersections

meh;)