Aerial Photography of Tracks

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...i would suggest that if there is such a site that the worst thing to do would be to post the link on this web-site...that would let too many people have access to it that are too lazy to search and find it themselves..the last thing you want is abunch of internet toys finding your spot cause of a link on 12oz...i will tell you that there are plenty of sources of information available for finding train lines both on the internet and off the internet...just keep em to yourself...

• 2 weeks later...

...fr8hound...i think that there are somethings that are better left unshared...yes this is a valuable resource...but maybe not something that should be posted on the internet for everyone to use...thankfully most of the people on this site aren't bright enough to use something like this anyway...

...ps...yes there are full color systems available that are similar...do your homework and track em down...

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

its too bad there isnt any colors ones, or at least that i have found. mapquest used to have a great color one but im pretty sure they dont have it anymore

yea, that one was really helpful...following tracks and what not, but they took it off, probably had something to do with privacy......ive seen a few more of these but they are much more vague and harder to use-such as using longitude and latitude instead of stret intersections

meh;)